The recipe for magnificent vergens is traditionally Ukrainian, they have been prepared for many years. For the test use sour cream, kefir, often make on yeast. I want to tell you how to cook virgins on kefir and soda, they turn out fluffy, sweet, inside soft, and outside with a crust! Stunned can be as delicious!
- flour - 450 grams;
- fatty kefir - 250 grams;
- one egg;
- sugar - 5 tablespoons;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoonful;
- a tablespoon of vodka;
- a teaspoon of soda without a top, slaked with vinegar (you can use a baking powder);
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons in dough, and more vegetable oil we will need for frying;
- powdered sugar.
Lushy verguns. Step-by-step recipe
- Sift flour, place it in a bowl, spread out at the edges, making a kind of pit.
- Pour into the pit kefir, soda, slaked vinegar, vegetable oil, salt and sugar. Stir a little, add the vodka and the egg.
- Knead the dough on the table, if necessary add a little flour. The dough should turn out to be elastic, and magnificent at the same time.
- Roll the dough into a layer no more than a centimeter thick.
- Cut the dough into stripes, then cut all the stripes with rhombuses.
- In the middle of each diamond, make an incision, roll the verguns with a bow, wrapping one end into this incision.
- It should look like this.
- Roast vergones like donuts in a lot of hot vegetable oil.
Ready-made virgins are best laid out on a napkin to remove excess fat. The recipe for magnificent vergunks will conquer you, and their taste will be remembered for life! "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try to make donuts on condensed milk and vergones on kefir.