I highly recommend this simple baking recipe for a stunningly delicious cheesecake. I often cook such a delicacy for my family - and they are just delighted. Cheesecake with cookies, cooked at home, will be an ornament of any table. Dessert of American cuisine is extraordinarily tender: not very sweet creamy mass and a tiny base of cookies is a delightful combination! Seductively, an appetizing slice of this dessert just melts in your mouth. Prepare a light cheesecake according to this recipe every housewife can. Let's cook!
- cookies "Whipped milk" - 300 grams;
- butter - 80 grams;
- cream cheese - 600 grams;
- Vanillin to taste;
- cream 33% fat - 200 grams;
- chicken eggs - 3 pieces;
- powdered sugar - 150 grams.
- fresh blueberries.
A delicious cheesecake. Step-by-step recipe
- Chop the cookies into a shallow crumbler. Cookies for making cheesecake I use with the taste of melted milk, but any other cookies that you have will suit it.
- For cheesecake butter (according to the recipe) we will use a softened butter. I do not melt the butter, but leave it at room temperature and the oil itself becomes soft.
- Combine the softened oil with the sand crumb and mix everything until smooth. In order to mix the crumb with oil more thoroughly, I do it with my hands, not with a spoon.
- For baking cheesecake we prepare a split shape with a diameter of 24 centimeters. But if you have a larger form - the proportion of ingredients will need to be increased: otherwise, the cheesecake will turn out low.
- The form for cheesecake is lined with foil.
- Prepared cookie crumb from the biscuit we move into a mold, covered with foil. We make cookies in the form of a bottom and sides. I really like it if you make high cheesecake in a cheesecake, and spread the bottom of the cookie evenly. And how you will do for your dessert is up to you.
- Form with a crumb of sand we put in the refrigerator for one hour.
- The basis for our cheesecake is cream cheese. We shift the cheese into gauze, put it in a colander and leave it: to get out of it excess moisture (it takes me one hour). This should not be neglected: because if there is a lot of moisture in the cream cheese, it can soak a layer of cookies.
- Pour cream cheese into a deep container, add sugar powder, vanillin to taste and mix the whole mass in one direction - but do not whisk. Mix well with a wooden or silicone spatula. Mixer mix creamy mass for cheesecake is not worth it, because excess air and bubbles cheesecake is not needed.
- Then pour the cream into the creamy mass and again, all gently mix. It is very good to use cream of high fat content for baking.
- And now we introduce into the creamy mass, gradually, one chicken egg. When you have introduced all the eggs - carefully mix.
- The container with a mass gently shake and leave to stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes, so that out of it came out excess air.
- After this time, the entire cheese mass is poured into the prepared form on the biscuit.
- We take the form with the workpiece for the cheesecake and lightly (a couple of times) we knock it on the table: thus the air along the edges will begin to rise. Once again we leave to stand the form with the contents for 10-15 minutes at room temperature.
- Oven, for baking cheesecake, warm up to 200 degrees.
- We bake the cheesecake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes, and then the temperature of the oven should be reduced to 110 degrees and cook the bake for another 15 minutes.
- After this time, turn off the oven, open the door and leave the cheesecake so to stand for one hour (or better one and a half): that it is completely cooled in the oven.
- Cooled cheesecake, directly in the form, put in the fridge - at night.
- The frozen dessert is taken from the refrigerator, taken out of the mold and transferred to a serving plate.
- Ready cheesecake is decorated with fresh blueberries. But you can decorate the dessert with any berries - or do not decorate it at all.
Homemade cheesecake with a delicate texture, cooked on the basis of cookies and cream cheese, at home, so delicious that it just drooling at its sight. A delicate and light dessert will turn out to be "excellent" for you, if you follow our step-by-step recipe: correctly mix the cream and cool the cheesecake.
On "I Love to Cook" you will find another step-by-step recipe for a very tasty chocolate homemade cheesecake.