For busy housewives the easiest and fastest apricot pie! You will have 7-10 minutes to prepare, and everything else will be done by the oven itself. Despite the fact that for its preparation you need a very small set of products that almost every house has or is easy to buy at a nearby store, the apricot pie turns out to be very tasty, delicate and original. Join now! And the recipe, how to make it at home, I step by step on the "Very tasty".
- sugar - 140 grams;
- flour - 180 grams;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- fatty sour cream (30%) - 250 grams;
- salt - ¼ teaspoon;
- soda - ¼ teaspoon;
- baking powder for baking - 1 teaspoon;
- orange - 0,5 pieces;
- apricots - 8-10 pieces;
- sugar for sprinkling - 2 tablespoons.
The simplest apricot pie. Step-by-step recipe
- To the eggs at room temperature, pour sugar and whisk together in a mixer for two to three minutes. The egg mass will become slightly white and become very lush.
- We add very fat and thick sour cream and continue to shake for half a minute. Sour cream can be replaced with mascarpone cheese or used less fat, but it must be dense. If you have a sour cream, then throw it on a sieve, covered with several layers of gauze, and leave to stand for 2-3 hours. During this time, the serum will drain and the sour cream mass will become thick.
- Flour sift and add salt, soda (you do not need to quench it) and baking powder for dough. All the dry ingredients are mixed. Adding both soda and baking powder into the dough is imperative, since everyone has their own time to start work. Soda immediately begins to act, connecting with an acidic environment (sour cream). A baking powder starts to show itself during baking, strengthening the process of raising the dough. Adding one of the ingredients, even in an increased amount, will not give us the desired result.
- We connect the two mixtures, stir it with a spatula to a homogeneous mass.
- On a fine grater we rub orange peel, we need 1 tablespoon. We remove only the uppermost, orange part of the peel, since white will already give bitterness. Orange peel can be replaced with lemon.
- In the dough, add the zest and again mix well.
- The form for baking (I have 20x30 centimeters) is covered with parchment paper and poured out the dough.
- We divide the washed and dried apricots into 2 parts and remove the stone. Spread the apricot halves on the dough with a cut upwards and sprinkle them with sugar.
- We bake apricot pie 40 minutes in a preheated oven to 190 degrees.
- We take out the prepared pie from the oven and leave it on the table for 10-15 minutes, without taking it out of the mold, and then carefully take out and separate the baking paper.
Here's a simple, fast and very delicious turned out we have a pie with apricots. The dough itself was very soft, gentle, slightly moist, like the classic brownie. A light sourness of apricots very well dilutes the sweetness of the pie, and it turns out to be unprivileged, but simply magnificent! As a filling, you can use peaches, nectarines, plums. Bon appetit together with "Very tasty"!