The most simple and tasty cake - the recipe for this cake I saw on one of the videos in YouTube. Biscuit cake is very easy to prepare. Get on perfectly even with a young hostess. Peach impregnation and cream with boiled condensed milk give the biscuit an unusual tenderness and aroma. A piece of such sweetness simply melts in the mouth. Today, along with "I Love to Cook", I want to share a recipe for cooking the most simple and delicious cake.
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- sugar - 150 grams;
- flour - 150 grams.
- butter - 250 grams;
- half a can of boiled condensed milk.
- jam or jam.
The most simple and delicious cake. Step-by-step recipe
- In a bowl, break the chicken eggs and beat a little with a mixer.
- Then add 150 grams of sugar to the eggs and continue whipping until a light white foam.
- In the beaten eggs in small portions add flour and mix with a spoon from top to bottom.
- The form for baking is lubricated with oil and put the dough there.
- We send the form to the heated oven to 160 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- To prepare the impregnation, take a few spoons of jam and pour cold boiled water. Mix well. Impregnation for biscuit is ready. Perfection is ideally suited for apricot jam.
- Ready and cooled biscuit cut into two cakes.
- Each cake impregnated with apricot impregnation.
- To prepare the cream we take butter at room temperature and whisk with condensed milk. I beat the mixer at high speed.
- Fried peanuts finely chop.
- Grease the crust with oil cream and sprinkle with nuts.
- You can decorate the cake with grated chocolate.
- The cake is ready for serving.
Such a simple and delicious cake will bring a lot of pleasures to your loved ones. For the impregnation, you can use any jam. I did impregnation from raspberry jam, too, it turned out nothing. And be sure to try a delicious and delicate cherry cake and a homemade fruit cake.
Bon Appetit! Cook together with "I love to cook", everything is delicious!