The most delicious Turkish sweetness "Revani" - a visiting card of the eastern baking. A very sweet, incredibly tender pie, soaked in a delicious syrup, which is often sprinkled with nuts, pistachios or coconut chips. The real sweet tooth simply have to try this kind of baking, which is sure to be remembered for its unrivaled taste. A beautiful, very delicate cake with a sweet oriental flavor - this is how you can name the Turkish sweetness of "Revan".
- whole wheat flour -1 glass;
- croup of semolina - 1 glass;
- yogurt - 250 milliliters;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- salt - to taste;
- vegetable oil - 0.5 cup;
- sugar white - 1 glass (for dough) + 3 cups (for pouring);
- coconut chips for decoration;
- Vanillin - to taste;
- soda - 1,5 teaspoons;
- water - 3 cups;
- lemon juice - 3-4 tablespoons.
The most delicious Turkish sweetness is Revani. Step-by-step recipe
- In a deep pot, pour out three eggs and add sugar. Mix everything with a mixer.
- Yoghurt and vegetable oil are poured into the sugar and egg mixture. Oil is better to choose refined, which has no extraneous smells and tastes.
- Here we also pour out semolina and sifted flour. All mix until homogeneous, so that there are no lumps.
- Council. The flour must be sieved before cooking any baking: so it is enriched with oxygen and becomes fluffy, airy.
- We transfer vanillin or vanilla extract, soda carbonate (that is, baking powder) to our dough for Turkish sweets "Revani". The dough needs a little salt. We should get a dough consistency, like thick sour cream.
- We bake the baking tray with vegetable oil and pour the dough onto it for a delicious pie in Turkish.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. And let's bake our biscuit in Turkish for half an hour: until ready. The baked biscuit should become a beautiful orange color.
- We prepare the pouring for pie. We put water on the heated plate, pour out the sugar and dissolve it in water. When the water boils, pour the juice from half a lemon. A couple of minutes of syrup should be puffed - and you can turn off the stove. Cool the syrup to 70-80 degrees.
- Baked and cooled cake-billet for "Revani" pie is cut into portions, not removing from the pan.
- Slowly and carefully pour the cake with syrup, distributing it over the entire surface.
- Top with Turkish sweetness "Revani" coconut shavings. Also, as an ornament, you can use chopped nuts: for example, pistachios or any other nuts that you like.
Ready-made sweets are served for evening or festive tea drinking. Native and guests will be delighted. Cook with us, go to the site "Very tasty" - and learn many interesting recipes from different cuisines around the world.