You've probably seen various video recipes of the Napoleon cake and made sure that it is very easy to prepare. The most delicious cake is better to cook at home, because not always in cooking you can buy just a fresh slice of cake. Today I will share with you the recipe for the Napoleon cake, which I always use always! The recipe is very good!
- natural butter - 260 grams;
- flour - 460 grams;
- salt - 1/3 teaspoonful;
- water ice - 160 grams;
- natural vinegar 6% - 15 grams;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- sugar - 200 grams;
- vanilla sugar - 10 grams;
- starch - 30 grams;
- fat milk is 700 grams.
The most delicious "Napoleon". Step-by-step recipe
- Chop the cold butter into the cup with not very large cubes.
- Sift the flour and add it to the butter. Then add the salt. And rub everything into small pieces.
- In the ice water, add the vinegar, mix. And add this solution to a cup with crumbs.
- Quickly knead the dough.
- Make a tourniquet from the dough and cut it into 14 pieces.
- Each piece of dough rolled into a bowl and put them in a flour-sprinkled shape, which must be covered with a lid and placed in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- While the dough is gradually creeping, add the usual and vanilla sugar to the eggs. Whip the resulting mass.
- Add starch to the beaten eggs and mix the mass so that it does not have lumps.
- Bring the milk to a boil and add it to the egg mass, stirring constantly.
- Pour the milk into a saucepan and bring to a boil again. Try to stir it often. Boil the milk until thick.
- Take the container with the dough out of the freezer and put it in the refrigerator. Take out every new piece as you bake the cakes.
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of 2 millimeters, use as an equal-circle pattern any round container lid, the approximate width of which should be 21 centimeters. Note that the dough should extend beyond the edges of the lid by 3 centimeters.
- Put the dough on the parchment, nib with a fork and put in a preheated to 200 degrees oven for 7-10 minutes until light golden.
- Heat the hot cake on a wooden mold and cut it into shape.
- Cut the scraps into a separate bowl, they will be useful to us.
- Repeat the baking process with the remaining pieces of dough.
- On a large dish, apply a spoonful of cream, from above put the first cake.
- Promazyvaya each cake, lay them one on top of the other.
- After the cake is collected, grease the sides and top with the remaining cream.
- Transfer the trimmings of the cakes to the bag and chop their fine crumbs. Then sprinkle the whole cake.
- Put the cake for 10 hours in the fridge so that the cakes are soaked with our sweet cream.
The command "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite!
You can decorate your cake from above with any fresh berries, I use raspberries. If the berries are slightly sour, sprinkle them with powdered sugar. And be sure to try to make a cake "Napoleon" with a custard recipe and a cake "Napoleon" - the very recipe.