Delicious, tender, sweet (but with a pleasant sourness), fragrant, golden, mouth-watering - words are not enough to describe the most delicious muffins cooked according to this recipe. It can be a wonderful breakfast or a sweet snack during the day. The basic recipe for muffins on milk is so simple and versatile that everyone can choose what to add to make it even tastier: be it dried fruits, nuts, lemon peel, chocolate droplets, cocoa. Do not lose a single minute: let's go cook together!
- wheat flour, the highest grade - 369 grams;
- baking powder - 10 grams;
- granulated sugar - 298 grams;
- butter - 78 grams;
- salt - five grams;
- milk - 142 grams;
- eggs of chicken - 142 grams (this is about 3 eggs);
- vegetable oil (olive oil) - 71 grams;
- vanilla extract - one teaspoon;
- cranberries - 200 grams.
The most delicious muffins. Step-by-step recipe
- First of all, dear cooks, I want to draw your attention to the fact that the amount of ingredients is strictly indicated in grams so that you can cook these delicious muffins with the utmost precision. Professional confectioners do not tolerate approximate measures, but prepare only so.
- Heat the butter to room temperature.
- We put it in a deep bowl of a mixer, add sugar sand, salt and whisk at a low speed.
- Then in a separate bowl, mix chicken eggs, milk, vegetable oil (olive) and one teaspoon of vanilla extract. If you do not have a vanilla extract in your kitchen, then add a teaspoon of vanilla sugar: vanillin makes any baking especially fragrant.
- Using a corolla, stir the mass until uniform.
- When the butter brightens and well, we add in it in small portions the egg-milk mixture and continue to whisk until uniform.
- Wheat flour of the highest grade is sieved through a sieve. Thanks to sieving, the dough turns out to be more airy: it rises well, and the finished baking will be very gentle.
- Mix flour with baking powder.
- Next, begin to pour the flour in small portions (gradually) into the bowl of the mixer and mix at a low speed until the dough becomes completely homogeneous.
- Remember this moment well, because at this stage the preparation of the basic muffin recipe (classic muffins without any additives) is finished. Further in the dough you can add what your heart desires: raisins, nuts, cocoa, etc. Experiment, friends - it's very tasty. In this recipe for muffins on milk we will add cranberries.
- You can add fresh cranberries or frozen. If you have frozen lingonberries (like mine), then it should be defrosted beforehand, and dried with a paper kitchen towel to remove excess moisture. Excess water in the test is not needed.
- Berries in the dough gently intervene with a spoon or spatula, so they do not turn into gruel. Whole berries in muffins look very appetizing and beautiful.
- We put the finished dough into baking molds. This can be done using a pastry bag or a regular spoon.
- Metallic forms for cupcakes should be greased with butter. Also for baking muffins with cranberries one can use disposable paper molds: they need not be lubricated. I very much like to prepare muffins in paper molds: cupcakes turn out smart and already have their own packaging.
- Each mold is filled with a test for ⅔ its volume, as during the baking process the muffins will increase.
- When all the molds are filled, you need a baking tray with them several times to hit the table, so that air bubbles from the dough come out.
- The oven is heated up to 190 degrees and sends delicious muffins to bake for 30 minutes.
- Ready muffins, if desired, can be sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Cupcakes with cranberries turn out very tasty and delicate. Berries give fresh sourness. Brew your favorite tea or coffee, enjoy the great taste of muffins along with people close to you. The site team "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite.