Do you want to make the most delicious mannik on kefir, and even with dried fruits? Then be sure to take this recipe for a note. This recipe is good because it prepares manney quickly enough: ten minutes to prepare the test and plus time for baking. Therefore, this house mannik with dried fruits will be a wand for you before the arrival of unexpected guests. But this recipe is not only very fast, but also very tasty. Fruity mannik, the way of cooking which I will tell you, is characterized by extraordinary tenderness: the pie turns out to be porous and juicy.
- flour - 1 glass;
- semolina - 1 glass;
- salt - 1 pinch;
- vanilla sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- baking powder - 1 teaspoon;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- butter - 50 grams;
- kefir - 1 glass;
- dried cherries - 50-100 grams;
- milk - 1 glass;
- powdered sugar - to sprinkle pie.
The most delicious mannik on kefir. Step-by-step recipe
- The first thing we do is mix dry ingredients. In flour, which must be sifted before baking, add semolina, a pinch of salt, baking powder and vanilla sugar. Dry products are mixed with a spatula. Instead of a spatula, you can use a regular tablespoon.
- In the bowl, drive the eggs and pour out a glass of sugar. Beat the mixer until lush. Keep sugar completely dissolved.
- A piece of butter melted on a steam bath or in a microwave oven, let it cool down completely and pour it out to the egg-sugar mixture.
- Now add kefir. The percentage of its fat content depends on how much you want to get a fat cake. In my version, kefir is low-fat. And again mix the products with a mixer.
- When the mass becomes homogeneous, we begin to fill in it with our dry ingredients. Do it slowly, in small portions. Sprinkle a little flour with semolina, mix the dough with a mixer, pour in more - and mix again. So we act until all the dry products are finished.
- Ready dough turns thick, like a pancake. We now take dried fruits: in our version, this is dried cherries. Wash it with water (we will not pre-soak it), lightly dry it and add it to the dough.
- The dough is again mixed with a spatula. Cherry can be replaced with any other dried fruits: it can be raisins or dried apricots. You can also add nuts. If you do not like dried fruits and nuts, or you simply do not have them at hand, then, in principle, you can do without them. But with dried fruit, the mannik will be much tastier.
- We take the silicone form: it is desirable to take it large and in the form of a flower: for example, roses. Then the ready mannik will look very beautiful. If you do not have this form, you can take the most common: round or square. Lubricate it with melted butter.
- In the greased form, pour the dough. Be sure to shake it in different directions. So out of the test comes the extra air, and the baking turns tender and airy.
- Oven warm up to 180 degrees. We send our dough into it for 40-50 minutes. When most of the baking time has passed, check it with a wooden stick for readiness: it may already be baked in your oven.
- We take out the mannik from the oven. We heat the milk so that it is slightly hot and straight into the form without getting the mannik, we pour the milk, pouring them another hot, not cooled pie.
- Mannica completely let it cool - and only then we get it out of shape. Top with sugar powder.
Delicate, fragrant and insanely delicious mannik is ready. Agree, such a yummy you have not tried. And, as you have already noticed, cooking it is quite easy and simple. Do not forget to visit our site "Very tasty": surprises for you, in the form of new and delicious recipes, are not over yet. Enjoy your appetite!