Hello, my dear mistresses, we will cook today the most delicious lemon cream. Often mistresses ask a question: than interlining cakes - after all it would be desirable, that the cake was tasty, unusual and juicy. We all know perfectly well that it is the interlayer that determines the taste and type of dessert. Even the most modest cake can become a chic cake, if it's worthy to decorate. Here we will prepare a delicious lemon cream for a cake.
- lemon - 2 pieces;
- egg yolk - 4 pieces;
- sugar - 160 grams;
- butter - 60 grams;
- starch - 2 tablespoons.
The most delicious lemon cream. Step-by-step recipe
- To begin with, we need two lemons of medium size. Take lemons, my under running water, then wipe dry with a napkin to make them dry.
- After you have washed lemons, take a plate and three lemon peel (do not touch the white layer - it bitter).
- From the cleared lemon we remove a white interlayer, we pass through the juicer: we need juice.
- The resulting lemon juice is poured into a saucepan. To him we fall asleep sugar (160 grams), mix and add starch (2 tablespoons), 60 grams of butter. All carefully mix
- Then take the bowl, spread it into 4 egg yolks, beat it to a homogeneous mass, at the end pour the lemon zest and mix again thoroughly.
- Now in the bulk, in a saucepan, pour the beaten yolks (with zedra) and mix.
- We put our pan on the stove, and cook everything on low heat until it thickens, stirring the mass.
- When you see that the cream thickens, you can shoot from the fire. Then spread the cream into the prepared dishes, wait until it has cooled down to room temperature, and put it in the refrigerator for 6 hours.
So we prepared a leavened cream. The cream was very interesting: the consistency of this unusual cream reminds of a thick jam. Lemon cream has a delicate texture, and color - like a bright sun. In this unusual cream, you can add vanilla or cinnamon, it will also be very, tasty and unusual: so you can safely experiment - everything will work out very well for you. Also, I would like to offer you an easy recipe for a delicious biscuit, which can be layered with lemon cream.
- We take 2 eggs, break their deep dishes.
- Council. It is better to take chilled and fresh eggs, as this affects how the biscuit will go up.
- Then add the sugar (three tablespoons) to the bowl where the eggs lay, whisk together until the mixture is completely dissolved and a thick foam is obtained.
- Flour (5 tablespoons), add to the resulting mixture and stir so that there are no lumps and foam is not opal. In the end, add vanillin: 10 grams.
- Form the baking grease with oil and pour in the resulting mixture. Bake in the oven, heated to 180-200 degrees, about 40 minutes.
- Council. To find out if the cake is ready, take a toothpick and pierce the cake: if the toothpick is dry, the cake is ready.
Many other various recipes for baking you can find on our website "I love cooking". Bon appetit, have a good day!