Very popular and traditional delicious Japanese dessert (it is also called urine) for lovers of sweet. Urine are small balls of ice cream, wrapped in a shell of rice flour. The view of this dessert is simply stunning: looking at it, straightly drooling. And the taste is simply gorgeous: a very delicate shell of rice dough is filled inside with delicious ice cream with a whole strawberry. I am very glad that I found this recipe and I can cook it at home, in the kitchen. Such a dessert will not leave anyone indifferent: surprise your loved ones with me.
- 12 pieces of frozen strawberries;
- 100 grams of rice glutinous flour;
- 200 milliliters of clean water;
- 50 grams of corn or potato starch;
- different types of ice cream;
- 150 grams of sugar.
Delicious Japanese dessert. Step-by-step recipe
- In order to prepare a Japanese dessert, you must always use rice glutinous flour: not just rice flour, but sticky flour.
- Ice cream can take any taste and color :, choose according to your taste preferences.
- To work with ice cream will need a special spoon: it is convenient to make round balls.
- We also need paper cups, which are used for muffins.
- We turn to the formation of ice cream balls: we dip a spoon into boiling water, take ice cream and put strawberries in the center, pressing it inside. We take out excess ice cream with a knife and spread the ball into a paper mold.
- Thus, to form all the ice cream balls and send them to the refrigerator, into the freezer: it is necessary that they froze.
- I send for about an hour, but you look at your freezer: the main thing is that the balls are well frozen.
- Let's proceed to preparing a dough for our dessert. To begin with, spread the parchment paper on the work table and sprinkle it with starch.
- Pour the glutinous rice flour into a bowl that can be put in a microwave, add sugar to it, and mix it well. In these mixed ingredients, gradually pour in water and mix until homogeneous.
- After the homogeneous mass is ready, cover the bowl with a dense food film and send it to the microwave (for two minutes), if you can set a high level of heating in the microwave, then install it.
- After heating in a microwave oven, carefully remove the film and, using a silicone spatula, mix. Use a better silicone scapula, so that the dough does not stick to it. Stir thoroughly so that all the dough is uniform.
- After the dough is well mixed, again it is covered with a food film and sent to the microwave for another minute.
- We take the dough out of the microwave, remove the film and again mix it well: the dough is ready. It turns out to be stretching, like rubber.
- Dough to transfer to parchment paper, sprinkled with starch. Top with dough and sprinkle with starch, not regretting. Spread the dough and roll it into a thin layer with a rolling pin.
- So that the dough does not stick to either parchment paper or to the rolling pin, sprinkle it with starch.
- Roll out the dough into twelve pieces with a knife: so that the dough does not stick to the knife, it can also be smeared with starch.
- We take the ice cream balls from the freezer, cover the plate with food film, take the dough, brush off the starch with it, lay it on the film and put the ice cream ball on top. Gently wrap the ball completely into the dough and cover everything: so the dough is sticky, then it immediately sticks together. After that, roll the ball into food film and send it to the freezer.
- Thus, we wind all the balls. If the dough sticks to your hands, you can grease your hands with starch.
- After the urine has solidified in the freezer, it can be served to the table.
A delicious Japanese dessert is sure to become your family's favorite dish. You can experiment and add different fillings, instead of strawberries. You should store this dessert in the refrigerator, otherwise it will just melt. On our site "I love to cook" you can find a lot of varieties of desserts.