Have you ever tried the most delicious custard cake? If not, then it does not matter. Only today and only for you, I saved a new Easter cake recipe. The bright Resurrection of Christ is approaching, it is time to collect the Easter basket. It must be a cake, cooked according to an old recipe - it's a custard cake with milk. Such recipes can not be found in cookbooks: they are handed down strictly by inheritance and such secrets are not revealed to a stranger. But we are lucky, because on the site "I love to cook" there is such a recipe for a custard cake: with the addition of raisins and candied fruits.
For the yeast approach:
- flour - 1 tablespoon;
- sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- dry yeast - 6 grams;
- Milk - a small amount, on the eye (out of the total).
- flour - 350 grams;
- milk - 150 grams;
- yolks of chicken - 4 pieces;
- salt - a quarter teaspoonful;
- granulated sugar - 100 grams;
- butter - 100 grams;
- vanilla sugar - 16 grams;
- raisins - 50 grams;
- candied fruits - 25 grams;
- cardamom - 1 teaspoon
The custard Easter cake. Step-by-step recipe
- To begin with, we need to "revive" the yeast. Take the flour left for the approach, mix it with sugar and yeast, always dry. We dilute with milk, which is slightly heated. Milk is taken by eye: the most important is that in the end result we have a liquid mass. Stirred and removed to the side: literally for 15 minutes.
- In a separate vessel, fill flour: about a fifth of the initial weight, that is, about three tablespoons with a slide.
- Milk is heated almost to a boil. Measure its temperature: it should be 82-87 degrees. But if there is no thermometer, you can tell by milk how hot it is. If steam comes from it, then it means the temperature we need in it.
- In the flour pour out the milk and stir with a spoon: all the time until the mass becomes homogeneous. We remove to the side: until the mass of hot does not turn into warm.
- Chicken yolks beat up with salt: you can do it with a regular whisk.
- In the brewed mass shift our approached yeast. Stir until medium density. If the flour is small, then it can be added a little.
- Turn on the oven for a minimum fire, an average of 28 degrees and put there for three hours our spoon, prepared from scalded flour and podbitye yeast. From above we stretch the food film, pierce it in several places.
- We return to our yolks. Beat them with whisk and gradually pour the sugar. When they thicken and whiten, let's move on to whipping the butter.
- In the yolks add the spit, which we have ripened in the oven. Since it turned out to be thick, it can be torn by hand or cut into small pieces.
- To baking we add vanilla sugar and continue to stir all the time with a spoon, adding a little flour, which must be sifted. If the dough is too dense, then you can add a little milk: about, gram 30.
- When the dough becomes sticky, move it to the table for further mixing: do not sprinkle the table with flour. And we interfere 7-10 minutes.
- When the dough becomes soft, start to drive into it butter. We continue to stir for another 10-15 minutes: until the moment when the dough becomes smooth and stops sticking to your hands.
- Capacity, which is designed for the approach of cakes, oiled: any, vegetable.
- We take out our bowl, oiled, and put the dough into it, cover with a film or a towel. Leave it until it doubles. This will take about 2-3 hours.
- Detachable forms: we have them in height and diameter of 12 cm, lubricate with oil, and at the bottom we cut a cut out circle of paper.
- In the dough, add raisins, cardamom and candied fruits, stir again. Divide the dough in half, into the same parts. Each part is slightly rounded and laid out on the molds. We give the test again.
- Oven warm up to 180-190 degrees and put in it our custard Easter cakes. Five minutes before this, the top of the dough is smeared with egg white.
- We bake custard cakes on yeast for an average of 40-45 minutes. We take out of the stove and leave to cool down on the pillow, periodically turning from side to side.
- When they completely cool, the top can be decorated with sugar or glaze.
The custard Easter cake will win hearts with its taste, tenderness and unmatched scent. Bon Appetit!