Lovers sweet, and especially chocolate, I offer a very original recipe for the most delicious chocolate mead. The cake is simple to prepare, the ingredients are not complex, but the result is simply awesome. Fragrant chocolate-honey cakes with the most delicate sour cream cream: the cake just melts in the mouth. Let's cook - and you will be convinced that such yummy is easy and simple to cook at home.
- 75 grams of honey;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 50 grams of butter;
- 10 grams of soda;
- 175 grams of sugar;
- 275 grams of flour;
- 10 milliliters of lemon juice;
- 20 grams of cocoa powder;
- a pinch of salt.
- 150 grams of cream fat content of 30%;
- 300 grams of sour cream 30% fat;
- sugar powder to taste (about 140 grams).
The most delicious chocolate honeycomb. Step-by-step recipe
- First, for about fifteen minutes, on a water bath you need to melt the honey, sugar and butter, stir until homogeneous.
- A homogeneous mixture is removed from the water bath, we cool it and add eggs one by one, mixing everything with a whisk.
- Next, soda should be extinguished with lemon juice, mixed and added to a bowl to a homogeneous mass.
- Then add the sifted flour with cocoa and salt, mix everything thoroughly. The resulting dough should be cooled to room temperature.
- On the parchment paper you need to roll out the dough, so that it does not stick to your hands: you can sprinkle with flour. Dough consistency looks like soft plasticine.
- The dough should be rolled thinly with a rolling pin, and so that it does not stick, sprinkle the rolling pin with flour.
- Roll the thinly put the dough on a baking sheet, often pierce with a fork and send it to the oven heated up to 180 degrees for five minutes.
- We take the cake from the oven and, using a square shape, cut out four cakes, carefully removing parchment paper.
- Again, thinly roll out the dough, bake, and cut out two more cakes. In total, you need six cakes for a cake.
- Scraps from the cakes will be used for decor: they need to be folded on a baking sheet and dried for a couple of minutes in a preheated oven to 150 degrees.
- Prepare the cream. Sour cream with powdered sugar should be whipped with a mixer or kitchen machine at a high speed until creamy. Separately whip the cream to firm peaks, and then combine two homogeneous masses, all the while mixing well with the spatula.
- We put the finished cream in a confectioner's bag.
- We now turn to the formation of the cake. At the bottom of the form we put the first cake and add the cream (the thickness of the cream layer is 0.5 centimeters), we cover it from above with a cake. Thus, we form all six cakes, the upper cake is also lubricated with cream.
- Form the cake in the form of cover with food film and send to the refrigerator: at least four hours.
- We take the cake from the refrigerator, carefully remove it from the mold. From the dried remnants of the cakes make a small crumb and decorate it with the top and sides of the cake.
The most delicious chocolate honey-maker is ready: you can decorate it at your discretion, using fresh berries, nuts or glaze. Dessert is very tender and incredibly fragrant: your relatives will be delighted. On the site "Very tasty" you can find a lot of recipes for cakes. Bon appetit - and cook with pleasure.