When in the childhood my grandmother baked the most delicious buns with raisins, the baking aroma filled the whole house, the day became kind and sunny. I bake homemade cakes for my grandchildren, but I only cover it with orange glaze. Lush and flavored buns on the yeast dough are quick and easy to prepare: a minimum of ingredients and a sea of love - that's all you need. Appetizing buns for breakfast: for morning tea or a cup of coffee - will cheer you up for the whole day: I promise.
For the test:
- 280 grams of wheat flour;
- 3 grams of dry yeast (or 10 grams of fresh);
- 150 milliliters of milk;
- 1 fresh chicken egg;
- 40 grams of butter;
- 50 grams of sugar;
- 0.25 teaspoon of salt.
- 100 grams of raisins;
- 15 grams of room temperature oil.
For orange glaze:
- half an orange (juice + peel);
- 100 grams of powdered sugar.
In addition, 1 chicken egg will be required for lubricating buns and sunflower oil without a smell.
The most delicious buns with raisins and orange glaze. Step-by-step recipe
- Pour into a deep bowl of dry yeast, add to them 1 teaspoon of sugar, mix.
- Heat the milk (one should be slightly warm) and pour into a bowl with yeast. Stir and leave for 10-15 minutes to allow the yeast to "work".
- Butter is cut into pieces, put into a saucepan and melt on a small fire, stirring constantly. We leave it until it cools down completely.
- In a deep bowl, mix the egg, the remaining sugar and salt. Lightly beat whisk or fork.
- We pour milk into the egg mixture with yeast, mix it.
- In the dishes (in which we will knead the dough) we sift the flour and make a groove. We pour milk-egg mixture into it. Mix the dough first with a spoon, and then continue with your hands.
- In the end, add the melted (and already cooled) butter.
- The dough is kneaded for 10-15 minutes: at first it will be smooth and elastic, and then begins to stick to the hands and bowl. To make it easier to mix, periodically lubricate hands with vegetable oil without smell.
- The ready dough will easily gather in a lump and will cease to stick to the hands.
- We lubricate the bowl with vegetable oil, round the dough, shift it into a bowl and cover with a towel. Leave for proofing for 1.5 hours.
- Raisins are well washed, poured with boiling water and leave for 15-20 minutes to make it softer. Spread out on a towel and dries.
- Approached the dough spread on the table, sprinkled with flour, divide it into 8 equal parts (about 70 grams).
- Each part of the dough is rounded, laid out on a board and covered, so that the dough does not fade.
- Each piece is rolled into a layer about 5 millimeters thick: on the working surface, sprinkled with flour.
- Lubricate the resulting cake with butter at room temperature (I use a silicone brush) and sprinkle with raisins. We turn the cake into a roll, tear and roll it on the table (or the board).
- We make an incision in length with a sharp knife (from one edge we cut not to the end). Turn the cut up, hold the hand at one end and weave the strips between each other. We connect the ends and hide.
- We spread buns with raisins on a baking sheet, covered with parchment paper, leaving a space between buns (they will increase in volume).
- We cover buns with raisins food film and leave for proofing for 30-40 minutes.
- Egg whisk with a fork and grease buns (this will help you a silicone brush).
- In a preheated to 190 degrees oven we place a pan with rolls. We bake for 20 minutes.
- Baked buns are put on the grill to cool.
- Finished buns with raisins sprinkled with powdered sugar and can be served on the table. And you can cover with orange glaze. We will prepare it now.
- Sugar powder is mixed with orange peel (we remove it from half of the fruit), we pour orange juice (according to the recipe). Mix well until smooth.
- We pour buns with raisins orange glaze: when it stiffens, it will not stick to your hands.
Delicate air buns with raisins are served with tea or milk. It is simply impossible to resist the aroma of homemade cakes - and pulls to eat another and another piece. On the site "Very tasty" you will find many recipes for really delicious homemade pastries. Bon Appetit.