You have not tried this delicious manica yet. I learned this recipe quite by accident. Mannick on this recipe is simply luxurious. When I shove it, the mannik flies just to cheer. Half an hour and the plate is empty. Children just adore him.
- margarine - 150 grams;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- soda - half a teaspoon;
- vinegar - for quenching;
- raisins - to taste;
- kefir - 200 milliliters;
- semolina - 1 glass;
- flour - 1 glass;
- orange - 1 piece;
- powdered sugar - for sprinkling.
Mannick on yogurt. Step-by-step recipe
- In a plate pour out a glass of kefir and pour out the manga. All mix and leave until the swelling of the mango.
- Margarine must be melted, cooled and added to kefir.
- All mixed.
- In a separate dish, break the eggs, there we pour out the sugar. Beat all with a mixer.
- Then add the egg mixture to the plate. Stirring.
- Grate orange on a grater. We do not need flesh. We only need zest. Add the amount of zest to your taste.
- In a cup with the test, add zest, soda, slaked vinegar. Stirring.
- And at the end gradually pour out the flour and raisins. Stirring.
- We put the finished dough into a mold, previously lubricated with butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Treat your family with a delicious, fragrant manicure for breakfast. Sprinkle with the powdered sugar. Prepare only the most delicious with the team "I love to cook." We offer to draw your attention to the preparation of manna with cherry "Soulful breakfast" and manna.