I recently wanted my children to taste the best real plombira, which in the Soviet times was the favorite treat for all children. Children still adore ice cream, but I've never seen anything like it. Soft, velvety, delicious plombir with creamy taste and tender notes of vanilla is a cool bliss. And you can also make a milkshake from the Soviet plombira: it's very tasty. Be sure to prepare a Soviet plombier at home!
Ingredients for filling:
- egg yolks - three pieces;
- Cream fat content of 35% - 300-400 grams;
- milk cow - 150 milliliters;
- sugar sand - 150 grams;
- sugar vanilla - 1 sachet.
Ingredients for cocktail preparation:
- syrup - 30 grams;
- milk cow - 250 milliliters;
- ice cream - 70 grams.
The best real seafood and cocktail of the USSR. Step-by-step recipe
- The first thing we will do is prepare the Soviet seal.
- Milk is poured into a saucepan and heated to a temperature of 35-36 degrees.
- We heat the heated milk into the blender bowl.
- To the milk, add three yolks and whisk at maximum speed.
- Then add sugar and vanilla sugar, whisk again.
- The contents of the bowl are poured into a saucepan and set on a slow fire. We need a lot of thickening.
- Constantly stir the mass with a whisk. At the same time, make sure that the mass does not burn and does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Now the milk mass must be cooled and filtered through a sieve. Due to this, it will have a more homogeneous structure.
- Pour into a deep bowl of cold fatty cream and whisk them with a mixer until solid peaks. To cream easier to whisk, they need to add a small pinch of salt (just a few crystals).
- We connect the cream with the milk mass. Gently mix the spatula until uniform.
- We put the ready weight in a plastic tray, cover it with a lid and send it to the freezer.
- Every hour we take out the tray from the freezer and mix the Soviet plate with a spoon or a mixer. This should be done so that ice does not crystallize. After a while you can not mix it anymore. Then leave it in the freezer until it finally solidifies.
- Delicious Soviet fillings are ready.
- Now let's consider how to prepare a cocktail from the Soviet seal.
- So, pour the milk into the blender bowl, add the filling (the one we prepared earlier) and syrup. Syrup can be taken any for your taste, but it is desirable that it was left (syrup from agave, cherry).
- We turn on the blender and shake the cocktail in two stages. First at low speed, then at maximum speed. We beat for 1.5-2 minutes.
- Ready cocktail from the Soviet filling is poured into a tall glass with a straw and immediately served to the table.
Balls of the Soviet seal are placed in kremanki and, if desired, decorated with canned fruit, caramel or nuts. I am sure that your relatives will like this plombir and cocktail of the USSR - and they will be welcome guests on your table. The site team "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite.