Today I want to share with you the recipe for the best mannik on kefir. And the best, because it always works. I often cook manicure according to this recipe, and always the result is equally stunning. Only there is one condition: you must always follow the prescription. And then you will get an airy, gentle and very tasty mannik. Shall we proceed?
- kefir - 500 milliliters;
- semolina - 1.5 cups;
- flour - 0.5 cup;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- mayonnaise - 2 tablespoons;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- butter - 40 grams;
- soda - 0.5 teaspoonful;
- powdered sugar.
The best mannik on kefir. Step-by-step cooking
- First mix the liquid ingredients. We take a container, pour kefir into it, break the eggs (necessarily fresh), add mayonnaise and mix well with whisk.
- Next, mix the dry ingredients. In an empty container, pour in flour, sugar and semolina. Stir.
- Now you need to combine dry and liquid ingredients. Pour the liquid mixture into a dry mix and mix it with a whisk or a fork.
- Pull the food film on top of the bowl and leave it on the table for about 50 minutes.
- Now melt the butter. For this you can use a microwave oven. First cut the oil into several pieces to melt more evenly. Place the pieces in a microwave oven and cover them with a paper towel to avoid splashing the microwave. Now you need to put the microwave at the lowest power or, if possible, the warm-up function for 10 seconds. Get out, check how the process goes, and return it for another 10 seconds. Continue until the butter melts completely. If you do not have a microwave, you can melt the oil in a water bath.
- When the oil is melted, stir it again to make sure that there are no small pieces, and add the soda.
- Mix well with a whisk.
- 50 minutes has not yet passed exactly, so you can rest and drink tea. And it's time to turn on the oven to warm up to 180 degrees.
- When the time has come, open our dough, pour the oil mixture into it and mix it with a whisk until it is uniform.
- We take the form for baking, we grease with butter (creamy) and sprinkle with semolina.
- Pour the dough into the mold and send it to the already heated to 180 degree oven from 45 minutes to an hour. Watch when the top is baked, will become gently golden color, you can turn it off. Another can pierce the mannik stick, if not wet inside, then exactly ready.
- Sprinkle with the powdered sugar.
- You can eat!
- I serve manicure on kefir with a sliced banana. It is necessary to remove the peel from the banana and cut it into circles. On a plate, put a piece of mannik, and next to beautifully lay out bananas, pour on top of all honey or, as my son loves, condensed milk.
This is such a cool, not difficult recipe for the best mannik on kefir. On such a mannik you can collect a house of guests and drink all the tea. No matter how many times I cook at home on this wonderful recipe, it always turns out well, very tasty. Try it, and I'm sure you will succeed. The most important - first you need to mix the liquid ingredients, then dry, and not all at once all together. Come to the site "Very tasty", we still have a lot of great recipes! Have a nice tea!