We bring to your attention the best dough for sweet baking. Homemade pastries, cooked on the basis of this test, are incredibly soft, tender and airy. A stunning aroma of baking will not leave anyone indifferent. The dough is very simple to prepare and will work out perfectly even with the one who is with the test for "you". Piquant sweet bun baked by you from yeast dough on this recipe - just lick your fingers. Baking from the yeast dough remains soft and gentle, even when it cools.
- wheat flour - 350 grams;
- sugar - 50 grams;
- butter - 30 grams;
- vegetable oil - 20 grams;
- chicken egg - 1 piece;
- milk (warm) - 150 milliliters;
- water (warm) - 20 milliliters;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoonful;
- dry instant yeast - 4 grams (or 12-15 grams of fresh yeast).
The best dough for sweet baking. Step-by-step recipe
- To prepare the best dough for homemade baking, dry yeast is transferred to a small bowl.
- To dry yeast, add warm water (according to the recipe), mix well until the yeast dissolves completely in water, and leave to stand for 5-10 minutes.
- To prepare the dough, we need warm milk, but not hot.
- Warm warm milk is poured into a deep bowl, add sugar, salt, softened butter and leave for 5-10 minutes (during this time, salt and sugar in milk should dissolve, and butter completely melt).
- For the dough, the wheat flour is first sieved.
- We sift the sifted flour into a deep container and make a hole in the center of the flour (groove).
- In the flour poured pour warm milk with salt, sugar and butter, vegetable oil, drive one chicken egg and shake with a fork.
- Then add the soluble yeast and knead the soft dough. First, stir the dough with a fork, and then shift it to the table and knead it with your hands: until a smooth, uniform state is obtained.
- Tip: for kneading the dough, you can use a food processor, bread maker.
- The dough prepared with this recipe is obtained by a soft consistency. But do not rush to add flour, because only this test produces soft and airy homemade pastries.
- Take a deep bowl and a little grease it with vegetable oil.
- The best yeast dough, cooked on milk, rounded and sent to a bowl.
- A bowl with the test is covered with a food film and sent to a warm place for lifting. Yeast dough should increase in volume in two times (it takes about two hours for me).
- Tip: if you have the time, then the yeast dough can be crumpled and left for a secondary lift.
- Well put the dough spread on the table and cut: depending on what you want to bake out of it.
- Based on this test, I always bake a bun with a custard. Buns are incredibly soft and delicate.
The milk dough, which I propose to cook, turns out to be incredibly airy. Bake delicious pastry along with "Very tasty" - and treat it to your relatives and friends.