The best curd-vanilla buns: stunningly tasty and incredibly airy. When in the childhood the grandmother baked rich buns with a poppy, the whole house filled with aroma, and the day became special, celebratory ... Divinely tasty, sweet, fragrant, easy and fast in execution baking is pleasant to all. Yeast dough is very pleasant in work. The recipe for deliciously delicious and delicate curd-vanilla rolls is simple: so dare - and scented ruddy buns will please your loved ones!
- cottage cheese - 200 grams;
- butter - 150 grams;
- water (warm) - 0.5 liters;
- egg - 3 pieces;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoonful;
- Vanillin (vanilla extract) to taste;
- fresh yeast - 20 grams;
- wheat flour - 1 kilogram 200 grams;
- vegetable oil for dough stool - 4 tablespoons;
The best curd-vanilla buns. Step-by-step recipe
- In a deep container (in my case it is a deep plastic bowl), crush fresh yeast, pour warm water and mix well, until the yeast dissolves completely in water.
- Then we send one glass of sugar to the container with yeast and mix it well.
- Butter for cooking buns pre-melt and cool.
- The melted butter (not hot) is sent to the yeast sweet water, and again we mix everything thoroughly.
- Now add vanilla extract (can be replaced with vanillin), salt and mix everything again.
- Two chicken eggs are shaken until the protein is combined with the yolk with a fork.
- Prepared eggs are added to all the ingredients, and again everything is mixed.
- Cottage cheese for biscuits roll through a meat grinder or sieve, add it to the container to yeast.
- For cottage cheese rolls, we sift the flour beforehand.
- In small portions add the sifted flour to the liquid mass, and begin to knead the dough (I start kneading the dough with a spoon, and then turn to kneading with my hands). Dough for buns should be soft and elastic. The flour for kneading the dough can go a little less or more, as the flour is different for everyone.
- Finished dough poured vegetable oil and mix all the butter in the dough (the oil will pick up all the flour that remained at the bottom of the container).
- The ready dough in the container is covered with a food film and we leave it to fit (the dough should increase in volume by 2-3 times: it takes about one hour).
- After this time, we shift the yeast dough to the working surface and knead it well (we squeeze out all the air bubbles from the dough).
- We put the dough again into the same container, cover it with a food film and leave it for a second raising.
- The form for baking buns is greased (I do it with a silicone brush) with vegetable oil.
- We lubricate the hands with vegetable oil, from the dough we form buns in the form of balls, and we put them in the prepared form. We try to make buns of buns about the same shape.
- One chicken egg is broken into a small container and it is whisked well, until the protein and yolk are combined.
- With a whipped egg, grease each curd roll in the form.
- Sprinkle the most delicate buns with poppy seeds.
- We leave the buns in the form for proofing for 15-20 minutes.
- We bake vanilla buns in a preheated oven to 180 degrees until cooked.
- Finished fragrant buns get out of the oven and leave to cool.
- Cooled buns we take out of the mold.
Seductively mouth-watering, lush and insanely delicious buns with poppy seeds will please everyone. Such baking will turn the usual tea-drinking in the family circle into a fairy tale. Following our step-by-step recipe, the buns will be good even for those with a test for you. The site "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant tea party!