I want to share a recipe for the best curd cream. By trial and error, I picked up the most optimal proportion of ingredients. As a result, the cream turns out to be very gentle, but at the same time fairly stable. It is perfect for different cakes, eclairs, they can even out the cake, and even make jewelry. And to taste he is moderately sweet: not cloying and not unpleasant. And the most pleasant is that the homemade curd cream is so easy to prepare that you will be shocked with delight!
- cream fat (at least 30%) - 300 milliliters;
- cottage cheese - 500 grams;
- powdered sugar - 150 grams;
- Vanilla sugar, vanillin or vanilla extract - to taste.
The best curd cream. Step-by-step recipe
- For the preparation of cream, cottage cheese will suit any fat content (I mostly use 9-18%). If the cottage cheese is granular, then we rub it on a fine sieve. And after a little more rubbing shovel to get a creamy mass.
- Curd should be well wrung out. If it is liquid, then the sieve is covered with several layers of gauze and we spread cottage cheese. And from the top put oppression (small load). Leave for 2-4 hours to make the glass serum.
- Cream we use necessarily well-chilled and high fat content. The higher the fat content, the faster and better they will be beaten.
- Before the preparation of the curd cream, sugar powder is sieved to remove possible large particles or impurities.
- Prepare the cream: add the cottage cheese, powdered sugar, vanillin and about 50 milliliters of cream. Mix everything with a mixer and gradually top up the rest of the cold cream. At this stage (depending on what fat content you have cream or what cottage cheese) you can control the desired consistency of the cream, adding a little more or less cream.
That's so very simple and incredibly quickly turned out the most delicious and tender curd cream. It is very similar to a curd soufflé. And here it can be used not only for baking, but also as a separate dessert, slightly adorned with berries, fruits, pieces of nuts or chocolate. But I want to share on "Very tasty" yet very delicious recipe of a roll with this curd cream.
Biscuit roll with the best curd cream
This biscuit roll I like because it gives a very pleasant, soft base. A light curd cream emphasizes the very tenderness of this dessert. The taste is simply amazing! The roll is prepared quickly and from a minimal set of easily accessible products. And how to cook, I step by step on the "Very tasty". Join now!
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- flour - 70 grams;
- potato starch - 50 grams;
- sugar - 150 grams;
- vanillin - 2 grams;
- baking powder for dough - 5 grams
- salt - a pinch;
- curd cream - 0,5 servings;
- water - 100 milliliters;
- sugar for impregnation - 65 grams.
Biscuit roll with the best curd cream. Пошаговый рецепт
- Protein is separated from the yolks. Whisk the whipped with a pinch of salt to a lush mass. After a little pour 150 grams of sugar, whipping constantly. It is important that the sugar is completely dissolved in proteins. You can use powdered sugar instead.
- One enters yolks: add the next, only when the previous one completely interfered with the protein mass.
- Flour, potato starch, vanillin and baking powder, we sift, mix and mix well. Potato starch makes biscuit dough more porous, elastic, and it does not crumble during cutting.
- Introduce a mixture of dry ingredients in 2-3 meals and gently stir with a spatula. Long to interfere is not necessary, so as not to break the porosity of the dough. Note: we interfere with a wooden or silicone spatula, metal very easily destroys biscuit bubbles.
- Pour the dough on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, and level. The thickness of the dough should be about 0.5-0.7 centimeters. To smooth the surface of the biscuit dough, tap the bottom of the baking tray lightly on the table (2-3 times).
- Bake about 20 minutes in a preheated to 180 degree oven.
- Finished biscuit covered with parchment paper and turned over, slowly separating parchment, which baked dough. We turn the paper itself and cover the dough with a clean side. We twist into a non-coarse roll between two layers of paper. We leave in this position until the cooling is complete. Since the dough is thin enough, it lasts literally 30-40 minutes. Please note: the dough should be completely cooled, otherwise the cream will flow.
- We prepare the syrup for impregnation: we connect water and 65 grams of sugar, bring it to a boil and completely cool it.
- Cooled roulade unfolded, soaked in syrup.
- We spread the curd cream on top, without reporting it to the outer edge of 1-1.5 centimeters. We twist the roll and put it on the board with an outer seam down.
- In this form, we ship in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours, so that the dessert is well soaked and frozen.
Biscuit roll with this homemade curd cream turned out very delicate and insanely delicious! Before serving, rolls can be decorated with the remains of a cream, grated chocolate, pieces of fruit or pour caramel sauce. Cooking together with "Very tasty" is easy and simple, only the best, proven recipes are collected here. With which the beginner, without leaving home, will become a master of cooking Pleasant appetite and good mood!