Gentle, crumbly and insanely delicious shortcake chess cookies, is not it the dream of every mistress: to cook and enjoy your baked goods. I like to cook this shortbread cookie, since the recipe is quite interesting and simple. Ready-made pastry looks original and beautiful: any day can turn into a festive - only the aroma raises the mood! The taste of a home chess cookie is simply extraordinary: by adding boiled yolks to the dough. For shortbread cookies ingredients are used very affordable, almost all of them are in our refrigerator. A few secrets will help to make ordinary pastries - magical! Today I will tell you how to prepare a chess shortbread cookie: you will also get it.
- wheat flour - 240 grams;
- yolk cooked - 3 pieces;
- sugar vanilla - 0.5 teaspoon;
- salt - 2 pinch;
- butter or margarine - 200 grams;
- powdered sugar - 4 tablespoons;
- cocoa - 20 grams.
The best chess cookies. Step-by-step recipe
- The dough for the chess shortbread cooks is cooked on the yolks of boiled eggs, so to begin with, we divide the yolks from 3 boiled eggs and the proteins can be eaten: they will not be needed.
- First mix the white vanilla dough. One and a half yolks kneaded with a fork.
- Then add 100 grams of soft butter (margarine), 0.5 teaspoons of vanilla sugar (or 1 pinch of vanillin), 1 pinch of salt and 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar. If you add sugar instead of powder, it will be slightly felt in the finished biscuit.
- Carefully, we use a fork to unite all the ingredients, as much as possible.
- Pour into the resulting mass of 130 grams of flour, we get a homogeneous dough. At first it strongly clings, but then does not stick at all to the hands. For a long time we do not mix it up: we have gathered and enough - otherwise the dough will turn out bad.
- We wrap the received dough in a film or a package, we put on a cold: approximately for 20-30 minutes.
- Immediately prepare the dough with cocoa. Also rub 1,5 yolks, add 100 grams of soft butter, powdered sugar - 2 tablespoons, salt - 1 pinch and 20 grams of cocoa. There will be a taste of chocolate, so do not add fragrances.
- Add flour: already less than in the first dough you need 110 grams. Mix to homogeneity.
- I am often asked: why not immediately make all the dough, and then mix some with cocoa? It is possible, but the consistency of the test, in which you add cocoa, will be a bit denser than white, and this is not desirable. We remove the dough, too, in the cold, so that it will cool down well.
- Roll out the vanilla dough, form a rectangle or square with the same thickness, about 5-10 millimeters.
- In the same way we do with the chocolate test.
- We put on the board a chocolate rectangle, on top of a light vanilla. The dimensions of the two pieces must be the same.
- We put it away in the freezer, for 30-40 minutes. The dough should harden, then it can be cut evenly.
- After cutting off uneven edges, they can then be rolled with sausage and make marble biscuits cut into small pieces.
- Divide the rectangle into strips of the same size. I got four pieces. We cut it quickly, with a very sharp knife.
- Next we make a chess cookie. We take two strips, connect by superimposing each other. White strip to chocolate and vice versa. We also connect the other two.
- We cut into biscuits, about five millimeters thick. You need to do everything quickly, because the oil in the test is quickly heated and the cookie can not turn out even.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. The sheet is covered with baking paper.
- We spread the cookies, bake for about 15-20 minutes: it should not be heavily roasted.
Delicate and friable cookies are ready for tea! Prepare the necessary such a sand-cream cookie: loved ones will definitely be satisfied! This home cookie recipe for me is the most good and successful! Cook together with me on the channel "Food for all tastes" and the site "Very tasty": we have something to offer you. I wish you culinary achievements, delicious pastries and fine mood. Bon Appetit!