You just need to take note of the best basic test recipe. Often I would like to cook homemade pizza for children, unsweetened buns, even baguettes and homemade unsweetened pies, somehow cooked according to this recipe. Always baking with cheers. At first glance, the dough is simple and the products are the most basic - and the baking is deliciously tasty. I suggest you a test recipe as a base, and then you yourself can add herbs and spices to it, if, for example, you bake pizza or baguettes. It can be used either immediately after mixing, or stored in a refrigerator in a package: the truth, not more than three days. And all these days you, without waste of time, can pamper your relatives with delicious homemade pastries. Take a recipe for a note - and cook with pleasure.
- wheat flour of the highest grade - 640 grams;
- salt - 10 grams;
- yeast pressed / instant dry yeast - 15 grams / 5 grams;
- water boiled (28-30 ° C) - 400 grams;
- sugar / honey - 15 grams;
- vegetable oil (sunflower, olive or any other refined) - 50 grams.
The best basic test recipe. Step-by-step recipe
- Take a small container. Pour water at a certain temperature (28 * C-30 * C), add sugar sand and pressed yeast. Stir everything with a spoon until completely dissolved.
- Sift into a separate container with a sieve of wheat flour.
- We pour soluble yeast into a deep bowl, in which we will knead our dough. We add sifted flour to them, but not all. We leave in a bowl about a sixth.
- We knead our hands carefully and slowly. As necessary begin to add the deferred flour. Until the dough becomes elastic and will not slightly stick to your hands.
- You can have more or less torments. Everything will depend on its composition and humidity. It is best to use ordinary flour, in which the protein per hundred grams of flour is about ten to eleven grams. This can all be found and read on the product packaging.
- When approximately two tablespoons of flour remain, add salt and vegetable oil. I love cooking based on olive. But it will perfectly replace any other vegetable oil, without a pronounced smell. Knead the dough for ten minutes.
- Then cover the bowl with food film and leave in a warm place, without drafts, for one hour.
- After an hour we return to the test. Take the remaining flour (about two tablespoons) abundantly sprinkle the working surface with flour. We transfer the dough. Do not be embarrassed that it will stick a little to the bowl and hands.
- On the work surface, place it and sprinkle it with flour from above. Then stretch it into a rectangle. And then add it as follows: first, bending one third of a piece of dough on one side, and then bending one third on the other side, as if placing it on top of the first. Then we add the dough the same way, just from the top down. (How it looks, you can look at the video under the recipe).
- Then sprinkle a little flour on the work surface, put the folded dough on top and cover it with a bowl. Leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Then repeat this method again with folding. Do not forget to pour a little flour on the surface and on the dough itself.
- Next, cover it with a bowl and leave again for 15-20 minutes. After that, the dough is ready for use.
- This method of folding the test is very gentle, as you can see. We do not mix it for a long time, but only slightly dull when folded. Baking turns out as a result much more magnificent and airy.
- Now it's safe to start cooking pizza. At me on a diameter of the form of 24-27 centimeters it turns out five pizzas.
- The biscuits are very thin, while the dough is very delicate in them.
- Delicious are obtained from such a test and pita: you can get several dishes from one piece of dough.
The versatility, ease and availability of the ingredients in this basic recipe made it my favorite. Try also to add to the normal wheat flour of the highest grade a part of the peeled, greasy or any other. Recipes for dishes from the test can be found on our website "Very tasty": they will help you cook delicious homemade cakes. Cook always with great pleasure and a great mood. Pass your warmth and love through your hands: and then the dough will always be obedient and delicious. We wish you a pleasant appetite!