I love sweet, but I follow the figure, so I discovered very delicious pumpkin sweets. And I want to share with you his recipe. I give these candies to my one and a half year old son. And he is delighted, he is eating them for both cheeks! And I know that this is useful, and I'm not worried about his health!
- pumpkin - 600 grams;
- biscuits (gallet, oatmeal) - 100-150 grams;
- sugar - 100 grams (sugar can be replaced with honey, as well as adjust the amount to your liking);
- butter - 50 grams;
- walnuts - 50 grams;
- cinnamon, cloves - to taste;
- salt - on the tip of the knife.
Sweets of pumpkin. Step-by-step recipe
- Wash the pumpkin, peel and cut into small cubes.
- Stew with the addition of a small amount of water until ready, drain the water. I recommend you to pour a little pumpkin a little to shade the sweet taste.
- Beat the blender still warm pumpkin, sugar, oil. Add pre-prepared crumbs of cookies, mix well and cool. If you had a very dry pumpkin, and the mixture turned out very knocked down, then you can add a little cream or milk for elasticity. If on the contrary - the pumpkin is very watery, add more biscuits.
- With a completely cooled candy mass to form sweets and roll in a mixture of cookie crumbs and nuts. And you can put on the nut in the middle of the candy.
- Put in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours
And now came the long-awaited feast of the stomach and mood! "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try the sweets from the dried fruits and sweets from the cottage cheese.