Today, bake awesome Italian rolls with whipped cream. And these buns are served not just with whipped cream, as we are used to: they will be filled from inside - like eclairs. As a result, very delicious, tender, interesting buns with whipped cream are obtained. Do not be too lazy to prepare children for tea such wonderful Italian rolls.
- butter - 40 grams;
- sugar - 40 grams;
- flour - 220 grams;
- water - 40 grams;
- milk - 90 grams;
- salt - 3 pinch;
- dry yeast - 12 grams;
- vanilla - 1 teaspoon;
- cream - 300 milliliters;
- powdered sugar.
Stunned Italian rolls with whipped cream. Step-by-step recipe
- Boil water, cool it to warm, dissolve yeast in it. Add a couple of tablespoons of flour to make the mass thicker. We knead to a homogeneous mass: if there are lumps, it's okay - they will dissolve in the process of kneading.
- Leave the minutes for 15-20, so that the yeast is activated and begin to work. And it is already clearly visible, how our yeast little talker has risen a hat.
- Prepare the baking. In warm milk, we pour out sugar, salt and vanilla. Stir to dissolve.
- Now it is necessary to melt the butter in a water bath, and sift the flour through a sieve.
- In a hill made of flour, make a groove, pour out the baking, yeast chatter and melted butter.
- Knead the dough with your hands. The result is a soft, sticky yeast dough. We transfer the dough to the table without flour and continue to knead to a steep state: the dough should easily lag behind the work surface and hands.
- Dough rolled into a ball, put back into a bowl, cover with a food film and leave until doubling in volume.
- After about 40 minutes, the dough came well. We take the dough on the table and divide it into 20 equal parts. The weight of each bun is about 20 grams.
- Roll on flat balls. We cover the baking tray with baking paper, we put the Italian rolls on it. Cover the food film and let stand, so that the buns have increased in volume.
- At me buns have risen approximately somewhere in 15-20 minutes. Then whisk the yolk, and grease the buns.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. And we send the buns into the oven to bake: for 15-20 minutes.
- We take out the ruddy buns from the oven, let them cool to a warm state.
- While the buns cool down, cook the cream. Cream is better to use fat content of 35 percent. Whisk the cream with sugar powder: you just need to whip cold cream.
- We put the whipped cream in a confectionery bag. In the buns from below, we make a puncture with a wooden stick and fill it with whipped cream, carefully.
You can say that the stunned Italian rolls with whipped cream are already ready. Sprinkle them on top of the sifted sugar powder. You can decorate with a sprig of mint. Italian rolls should be stored in the refrigerator. The taste of these stunned buns is inexpressible. More sweet baking (and not only) you will find on our site "Very tasty" and on my channel. Have a nice tea!