To all who do not imagine life without desserts, I recommend cooking stunned eclairs with custard. Prepare cream, dough and delicious glaze you will get the first time. This delicate treat comes from France. In literal translation, "eclair" means "lightning, flash". And it turns out that oblong tender cakes with a variety of fillings and flavors, resemble a gastronomic outbreak. Try to cook: get a truly exquisite pleasure from a stunning dessert.
- milk 2.5% fat - one hundred grams;
- water boiled - 250 grams;
- butter cow's cream - 120 grams;
- white sugar sand - 15 grams;
- wheat flour BC - two hundred grams;
- a pinch of salt (4 grams approximately);
- eggs - 5 pieces (should be 250 grams).
- milk 2.5% fat content - 600 milliliters;
- 6 chicken yolks;
- white sugar sand - 140 grams;
- corn food starch BC - 70 grams;
- butter cow's cream - 45 grams;
- vanilla pod - one medium piece (you can replace a couple drops of vanilla extract).
- water boiled - 70 grams;
- white sugar sand - 80 grams;
- cocoa powder - 30 grams;
- cream of high fat content (33-35%) - 65 grams;
- gelatin instant food - 6 grams.
Stunned eclairs with custard: cooking cream, dough and delicious glaze. Step-by-step recipe
- First, prepare the custard. Pour the milk into a small saucepan and send it to the stove. From half the cut vanilla pod, you need to get the grain and add it to the milk, also, for the flavor, we throw the pod itself. We'll get it later, before combining the milk with the other ingredients. Slightly stirring the milk, bring it to a boil, but do not give it to him.
- While the milk is warming, turn to the yolks. We rub six yolks and sugar with the help of a halo in a homogeneous state. Next, add cornstarch and mix thoroughly, so that no lumps begin to form. You should get a beautiful yellow creamy mass.
- Gently combine almost boiled, very hot, milk and yolks. The sieve will help us in this. On it remains a vanilla pod and its seeds. It is necessary to pour the milk through a sieve with a thin stream and small portions, and it is very good to mix everything with a whisk. Do everything very quickly so that the yolks do not curl up. Stir and bring to a homogeneous state.
- When the milk is poured, we transfer everything back into the pan and put it on the stove, on the medium fire. Now the aroma mixture is brought to the state of the custard. During the whole process, mix, without ceasing, all the corolla. When you see that the cream has boiled, reduce the heat to a minimum and boil it for two minutes. Mesh, make sure that the cream is not burned, so that it is too much left on the walls of the pan.
- Then remove from heat and add chopped cold butter. We mix everything thoroughly.
- Place the pan with the cream in a bowl of cold water, cool it in this way. When the custard reaches room temperature, transfer it to a bowl, cover with a food film and put it in the refrigerator: until it is completely cooled and solidified.
- Now prepare the glaze or, as it is called, glossy - chocolate fondant with the addition of gelatin, which gives the cake a very beautiful mirror shine. It also needs to be prepared in advance, as is the custard.
- First we soak gelatin in cold water. Do not stir it with a spoon.
- In parallel, we put a pot of water and sugar on the stove, let it boil. Mix the whisk sugar, so that it completely dissolved and did not remain on the walls of the pan. Then remove from the plate, add cream and sifted cocoa, all very well mix.
- Then we take out a piece of swollen gelatin, squeeze it a little from excess water and transfer it to our chocolate mass. Now it is necessary to stir very quickly and carefully, so that there are no lumps, no remains of gelatin. If, however, there is a small inhomogeneity, strain everything through a sieve into another container. Then glance (glaze) cool, cover with a food film and put in the refrigerator until completely cooled.
- It's time to cook the brewed dough for eclairs. In the saucepan pour all the milk, water, put pieces of butter and a pinch of salt, put on medium heat, stir from time to time. We bring the mass to a boil, but again we do not give a boil.
- Once you saw the first bubbles on the surface, turn down the fire immediately and add in a small portion sifted wheat flour.
- Now you need to take a silicone scapula and stir the dough very intensively in the pan - this is about two minutes. The mass should be dried, become more homogeneous, have a pleasant aroma and a delicate yellow color.
- Then we remove everything from the fire. We transfer the pan to the working surface and begin to add one egg (enter them into the dough). At this stage you can continue and further in the manual mode all the mixing, and you can use, for example, a mixer.
- Now, the brewed dough is transferred to a confectionery bag. And with his help spread the dough in the form of eclairs on a baking sheet, which is covered with parchment paper. Lubricate the parchment is not worth it. Choose the size of cakes yourself. Someone likes classical more, and someone less, like "little fingers". Using the fork, we align the top structure of each eclair.
- Warm up the oven to 180 * C and bake for about 30 minutes. At 20 minutes, open for one second and close the oven door. It is necessary to release a little steam.
- We remove the finished eclairs from the oven and let it cool completely.
- We take the cream from the refrigerator and mix it with a whisk.
- There are several ways in which you can put stuffing in the eclairs at home. For example: with the help of a knife we make an incision to the middle, on the side of each eclair, and using a confectioner's bag and a thin nozzle, fill it with a custard. Can and in another way: from the bottom of the eclairs we make 2-3 holes with a metal round nozzle and then with the same nozzle we put the cream in the middle of each eclair. The amount of cream you can determine yourself: clean excess cream with a knife.
- Now it's time for glaze. We take the bowl out of the refrigerator and put it on the water bath. Stir well with a whisk and bring the chocolate mass to 30 * C (so that it was comfortable to work with).
- Then each eclair is dipped in a chocolate glare and carefully laid out on a dish or grate to make them stiff.
Ready eclairs with custard and awesome chocolate glaze glaze are ready. They are incredibly delicious. Once you bite them, you understand that they are incomparable with the purchased ones. Of course, they are not prepared as simply as, for example, a biscuit: but how you want sometimes to prepare an exquisite dessert, surprise everyone and give sweet joy. On the site "Very tasty" there are many delicious and proven recipes. Cook with love - and a pleasant appetite for you!