I want to share with you a homemade recipe for incredibly delicious strawberry ice cream. In hot summer days, you especially want this sweet delicacy. And when it's done by yourself - it's just a fairy tale. Nobody will even think of buying a shop ice cream when the house is so tasty. My children and my husband just love this treat.
For the custard batter:
- water - 125 milliliters;
- milk - 125 milliliters;
- butter - 100 grams;
- flour - 150 grams;
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- salt - ½ teaspoon.
For ice cream:
- fatty cream (at least 33%) - 500 milliliters;
- Strawberry - 250 grams;
- evaporated milk - 250 grams.
Strawberry ice cream in profiteroles. Step-by-step cooking
- We make the brewed dough. We need to take a small pot, put it on a stove and pour in water, add milk, butter, add salt. The mixture should boil. You will definitely get a dough, if you follow certain recommendations: the mixture must necessarily boil, and flour must be sieved in advance.
- In the boiling liquid immediately pour out all the flour. It is necessary to mix it intensively. Our mixture should turn into one lump. On the walls and the bottom of the pan must be formed plaque. Nowhere should there be flour.
- The brewed dough is shifted into a container and slightly moved apart in order to get extra steam.
- Now we will drive eggs one by one. The first need to intervene very quickly, because the dough is still hot and you can not have the egg cooked.
- The egg needs to be kneaded until it is completely absorbed into the dough. After you have finished with the first, add a second, then a third one.
- The fourth egg must first be beaten with a fork and poured into the dough a little until it begins to drain from the spoon with a triangle. If the dough is pulled together, and a part is left on the spoon - you need to drive in the fifth egg in the same way as the fourth.
- Now we will bake profiteroles. We take a baking tray, cover it with baking paper, grease it with vegetable oil. Place the dough in a culinary bag with a large nozzle and lay it on a baking tray.
- We send it to a preheated oven for 200 minutes for 15 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 160 and leave for another 15 minutes.
- We make ice cream. We shall crush a strawberry, we shall catch cold cream up to soft peaks. Gradually pour into the cream condensed milk and mix with a mixer. Add the strawberries and mix.
- We fill the cooled profiteroles with cream and send it to the freezer for 3-4 hours.
- Ice cream is ready!
Try to make such a treat at home. I'm sure indifferent to the strawberry ice cream in profiteroles will not remain. Come to us on "Very tasty", there are still a lot of great recipes!