My family's favorite pastries for breakfast, lunch or dinner are buns with sugar. Delicious buns on a yeast dough, with a fragrance from childhood, will gather the whole family to the table. Moscow buns on milk are tender, porous, airy, well kept (unless, of course, they are not immediately eaten - and this happens very rarely). Crispy sugar powder and ruddy crust of buns will not leave anyone indifferent.
- water - 100 milliliters;
- yeast raw - 33 grams;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- flour - one tablespoon.
- warm milk - 0,5 liters;
- sugar - 200 grams;
- flour - 1200 grams;
- butter - 100 grams;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoonful;
- one egg.
Syrup for lubrication:
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- water - 5 tablespoons.
Plushka with sugar. Step-by-step recipe
So, first, we'll prepare the spit.
- In the glass pour warm water, add the yeast (you can replace 10 grams of dry), sugar, 1 tablespoon of flour - all mixed and put in a warm place to make the yeast work.
- Now we are preparing the spit: pour the flour into a bowl, break one egg, add half a teaspoon of salt, sugar, warm milk and mix.
Council. Milk must be exactly warm: so yeast will work better.
- Add 100 grams of melted butter, mix, pour 1 kilogram of flour and knead the dough. First, with a shovel, and then with your hands. The finished dough turns out soft and easily stretches.
Council. When preparing any dough, the flour needs to be sifted - so it is saturated with oxygen, and the baking turns tender and airy.
- Now the dough needs to be raised: for this bowl, where the dough is located, put in a warm place and cover with a napkin or a towel. We make sure that there are no drafts. An hour later the volume of our test will increase significantly. Again, we beat him and again put him in a warm place for recovery. After that, it will rise even faster - in 30 minutes.
- Now, sprinkle the table with flour and lay out the finished dough.
I also note that this test recipe can be used to make delicious brass pies with apples, as well as for other baking.
- Divide the dough into pieces of the same size and roll into the glomeruli (and so do with the whole test).
- Now start making buns from the dough.
- Roll the globule with a rolling pin into a flat cake 5 mm thick, grease with butter and sprinkle with sugar.
- We turn off the cake roll, fold it in half, make a cut with the edge and turn it (you can see the process on the video). So we do with the whole test.
- Ready buns with sugar bake in a preheated oven at a temperature of 200 degrees: about 15-20 minutes.
At this time, we make syrup for lubricating Moscow buns.
- In a glass, pour 5 tablespoons of hot water and fall asleep 2 tablespoons of sugar. Mix everything and lubricate the hot buns with this mixture with a brush.
Lush, layered, unusually delicious buns with sugar are ready. Serve them with milk, cocoa or tea.
Continue cooking with me and the site "I love cooking". Your guests, friends and relatives will always be delighted. Bon Appetit!