From childhood I remember the aroma of vanilla and muffin, when my mother began to bake a light Easter cake for the Bright Holiday. This is the recipe for cakes with candied fruit, which resembles the taste of childhood, I suggest you cook it. This wonderful Easter cake is moderately sweet, extraordinarily airy and simple - very tasty. Extraordinarily beautiful cake with raisins: high, with a delicious golden crust, sprinkled with nuts on top - will become a real decoration of the festive table.
- flour - 226 grams (for gum) + 277 grams (for the test);
- water - 140 milliliters (for opaire) + 33 milliliters (for the test);
- dry yeast - 5 grams;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- butter - 111 grams;
- granulated sugar - 123 grams;
- light raisins - 50 grams;
- dried cherries - 25 grams;
- Vanilla essence - to taste;
- salt - to taste.
Spring Easter cake. Step-by-step recipe
- Cake, cooked according to this recipe, has a somewhat unusual dosage of ingredients. But do not be embarrassed by this: we are preparing it according to Soviet-era standards.
- The dough is prepared by a sponge method: for it, add water and dry yeast to the sifted flour. Evenly distribute all the ingredients and mix well. Must get a tight ball of dough. This odor is somewhat unusual, in comparison with the one we prepared: it is not liquid. But it is precisely such a structure that the spring cake should have.
- Cover the bowl with food film and leave for three hours.
- Council. When in the test that has come, the middle will begin to sag - this is a sign that the dough is already ready for further procedures. It is no longer necessary to withstand such dough.
- When the opara is suitable, it will become soft and will stretch to the threads.
- Separately, shake the corolla of the egg. Sugar, salt and water stir. We need salt and sugar to at least partially dissolve.
- In a separate bowl sift flour. The process of sifting flour helps enrich it with oxygen. From this, baking becomes airy and softer.
- In the flour spread the spoon for the spring cake and tear it into small pieces: so that later it was easier to mix it. Add the egg-sugar mixture here: and mix everything until smooth. As a result, we should get a viscous, soft dough that will stick to your hands.
- Add butter to the dough, which has acquired room temperature, and continue to thoroughly mix the yeast dough for the cake.
- Dough for our delicious cake we will knead on the dry surface of the table. We will do this according to the French technology: that is, we stretch the dough as much as possible and put it, as if under the bottom, and turn it over to the other side. Then repeat this procedure again.
- In our dough we introduce the prepared raisins and candied fruits: and again we mix everything. You can add a few drops of vanilla essence.
- Council. Raisins should be thoroughly washed in running water, then soaked for about an hour. This is done so that the chemicals that process the raisins come out. And after that, it should be doused with boiling water and dried.
- The more dry fruits, is in the test, the faster it settles: after all the dried fruits weight the dough for the cake.
- A well-mixed dough is formed into a rounded lump, covered and sent to raise and increase in volume in half.
- We prepare the mold: we lubricate it with butter or margarine.
- Tip: you can also sprinkle with semolina or small crumbs of biscuits.
- When the dough is suitable, once again we knead it, divide it into parts: and each piece is rounded, collecting the edges in the middle. Then, with a rounded side up, we put the dough into the mold and leave it for proofing.
- Council. The higher the cake has risen, the more magnificent it is: but at the same time it loses its density - and vice versa. If you need a dense Easter cake, do not hold the dough for a long time at the proofing.
- Lubricate the top of the cake with a beaten egg and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- We put the bake in a preheated oven to 180-190 degrees Celsius. Baking time is 40-45 minutes.
- We check the readiness with a wooden beam. If the luster is dry after piercing the pastry: then the cake is ready.
- Bake the spring cake out of the mold and leave until completely cooled. In the end, you can tear with powdered sugar.
Delicate, airy spring cake looks very beautiful, but it reminds childhood of the taste: after all, it was such pastries that were sold in stores and baked in each house in the Soviet times. Let your house be filled with the scent of spring, muffin and vanilla. The site "I love to cook" congratulates everyone on the Easter holiday and invites them for recipes for the festive table.