My family is just delighted with homemade cakes. The recipe for cooking buns with custard I saw on the video on the Internet. Spanish buns from yeast dough are tender and insanely delicious. And the custard will give buns a special taste and appetite. Today, along with "I Love to Cook", I want to share a recipe for cooking buns with custard.
- milk - 300 milliliters;
- vanilla pod - 1 piece;
- egg yolks - 2 pieces;
- sugar - 60 grams;
- corn starch - 20 grams;
for the test
- water - 120 milliliters;
- fresh yeast - 30 grams;
- sugar - 50 grams;
- egg - 1 piece;
- flour - 300 grams;
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons;
- salt - 2.5 grams.
Buns with custard. Step-by-step recipe
- We connect water and fresh yeast. Beat the whisk well so that the yeast will dissolve in the water.
- Then add sugar to the yeast water and beat well again to allow the sugar to melt.
- Then you need to add flour, vegetable oil and egg. Knead the dough with a silicone spatula.
- After a small kneading we add salt to the dough and continue the dough to mix.
- The dough should be soft. Place it under the food film and leave to rest for 30-40 minutes.
- To prepare the custard you need to take a saucepan, pour the milk and put it on a stove.
- We add seeds from the vanilla pod into the milk. Milk is brought to a boil. I replaced the vanilla pod with vanillin.
- In a bowl, combine the two yolks, sugar and starch. Mix everything with a whisk. I want to add from myself that I did not add starch to the cream, but ordinary wheat flour.
- When the milk boils, you need to pour half of the milk in a thin trickle into the yolks constantly stirring.
- Then we put the saucepan with the second half of the milk on the plate and now the starch mixture is poured into the saucepan with a thin trickle. Constantly, stirring intensely. When the cream starts to bubble slightly, remove it from the fire.
- We remove the soft, elastic dough from the food film and divide it into approximately the same parts.
- We lubricate the table with butter and take a piece of dough and stretch it. More in detail, how to do it, you can look at the video.
- For the dough, put the custard and roll the roll in the form of a roll. And with the roll do it like a snail. The video shows very clearly how to do it.
- We put the baking tray on parchment and put the buns. Buns leave for 10 minutes.
- We bake at a temperature of 180 degrees with convection for 20 minutes.
- If desired, ready, cooled buns can be sprinkled with powder. As for me, then buns look more beautiful.
Spanish rolls are so porous and layered that they simply melt in the mouth. Such buns I cooked somehow with a chocolate paste, it turned out very tasty. These rolls are very versatile, because the filling can be used in different ways - pumpkin, apples, cinnamon. They are delicious both in warm and cold. Their taste is simply amazing. I share my recipes with you on the portal "I love cooking". I have many interesting things for you.