If you want variety, try to make a wonderful snack cake with ham and cheese. Ideal if you have a holiday planned. You can quickly make a cupcake and do other things, so get the ingredients from your refrigerators and start cooking.
- ham - 300 grams;
- olives - 100 grams;
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- hard cheese - 200 grams;
- flour - 200 grams;
- white wine - half a glass;
- baking powder - 1 sachet.
A snack cake. Step-by-step recipe
- First we turn on the oven and set it at 200 degrees.
- Grind the olives with a knife. Grate the cheese on the grater.
- Cut the ham into a cube.
- Eggs beat whisk, add flour and baking powder. Stir the mass.
- Add the wine to the dough and mix again.
- Throw in the dough ham, olives and cheese. Add greens if desired.
- Add a little, because the products are already salty.
- Bake in silicone mold for one hour.
- If the form is iron, cover with baking paper and oil.
Ingredients can be changed to taste, add or remove ingredients from the filling, replace the ham with meat - and get a completely different taste of the snack cake. You can serve both cold and hot. And be sure to try a carrot cake and potato muffins with chicken.
"Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite!