I blind it out of what was ..., but it turned out so beautiful, tasty and very quickly. This is the option when there is no time, but it is necessary to surprise and feed the guests or simply to please loved ones. A simple pie is prepared from a minimum number of products, but you can fantasize with different varieties of fillings and make a "bouquet feast." I suggest a variant with apples, but already did with nectarine, pears and even with sausage. And your imagination can open new masterpieces of this pie.
- dough flaky - 300 grams;
- apples - 2-3 pieces;
- sugar - about 100 grams;
- cinnamon - to taste.
A simple pie "Bouquet of roses". Step-by-step recipe
- I choose apples with red skin, the roses turn out to be more colorful, split in half, cut out the core, finely cut into thin slices.
- To apples were more elastic, they boil in sugar syrup for a couple of minutes (syrup: water 150 grams and 50 grams of sugar). It is better to boil in small portions and do not mix, so that they do not crumble. After thrown back to a colander and put on a towel to dry a little.
- Dough thin roll out, cut into strips 4-5 centimeters wide and 25 to 30 centimeters long. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon (I also experimented cottage cheese grated with sugar, custard - yummy!).
- Lay out slices of apples on each of the strips. Spread out one by one like a train, carefully twist into a roll, lower the dough bend under the rose, carefully spread the petals.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 10-20 minutes.
- You can decorate with powdered sugar, delicious topping.
When I was baking, I put cakes too close, they glued together and turned out a real pie from a bouquet of roses. You can do as I do or separately. And rosettes get such airy, one delicacy! "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! We recommend to pay attention to the oatmeal low-calorie pie with peaches of very light cooking and the "Sponge on Kisel" pie.