Today we will prepare a simple cookie "Twix", which is ideal for snacks and will win your heart! This cookie is loved by many, but few people thought about how to make a home "Twix". And cookies at home are very easy: and it will not take too much time. To please your relatives with a tempting taste and pleasant aroma is very simple - just have to make a home "Twix".
- flour - 70 grams;
- powdered sugar - 30 grams;
- egg - 1 piece (yolk);
- butter - 40 grams;
- sour cream - 1 tablespoon;
- a pinch of salt.
- condensed milk - 200 grams;
- butter - 20 grams.
- milk chocolate - 100 grams.
Simple cookie "Twix". Step-by-step recipe
As is known, "Twix" biscuit consists of three layers: 1 layer - the basis of cookies from chopped shortcake, 2 layer - caramel, 3 layer - chocolate glaze. To begin with, step by step we will prepare the basis of our liver: chopped shortcake.
- In the flour add a pinch of salt and powdered sugar.
- Thoroughly mix.
- Slide sift to the board.
- Well chilled butter is diced.
- Diced oil is added to the flour.
- Butter, together with flour, is well chopped into a crumb.
- You can knead the dough in a blender, using a mixer or with hands: but do it very quickly so that the butter does not have time to melt (otherwise it will melt quickly in the oven and the base for the cookie will be dry).
- When the butter is mixed well with the flour, add one yolk and mix well.
- Now it's time to add the sour cream and mix everything, creating a dough. The dough turns yellow, it fits very well with hands, and inside it looks like a wet crumb.
- Dough for the cookies "Twix" put in a form, covered with parchment paper, and compact. My shape is 22 centimeters in diameter. If you have a larger form, then the number of ingredients should be proportionally increased.
- Tip: to make the dough smooth, we take it out with the paper from the baking tray and use our rolling pin to make our homemade dough flat. Then we return the dough back to the form.
- The form is put in the refrigerator for 20 minutes. Ready dough should be very well cooled and carefully pricked with a fork so that during baking it does not rise, but was even.
- The cooled base for the biscuit is sent to the oven, preheated to 180 degrees: for 20 minutes.
- We leave the ready basis for the cookie until it cools down completely in the mold.
We make caramel.
- In a stainless steel with a thick bottom, melt the butter.
- In the melted butter pour out the condensed milk. Advice: for caramel necessarily buy condensed milk of very good quality.
- Mix well and bring to a boil, then lower the temperature. Caramel should be cooked with constant stirring for about 30 minutes. The time depends on the pan, the amount of milk and the temperature at which you cook. It is very important not to digest caramel: because then it will be very hard in cookies. If you do not boil it will be very liquid.
- Cover the caramel base for the cookie, evenly spreading it over the surface.
The glaze is made as follows.
- In a water bath, melt the chocolate.
- When the chocolate is almost melted, we turn off the plate and stir until completely dissolved.
- Melted chocolate is poured onto caramel and spread evenly on the surface.
- The form with the ready cookie "Twix" is covered with a food film and left in the refrigerator for 2 hours to cool.
- We get out of the refrigerator and, without removing the film, leave for 30 minutes at room temperature. This is done to make the cookies easier to cut, and the chocolate does not create condensation.
- We cut the cookies and put them on the plate.
That's all: of these ingredients should get 370 grams of insanely delicate and delicious cookies "Twix", which is much better than the store. As you can see, this version of the home recipe is easy and simple to prepare. Your children, and you yourself, will be delighted with the unearthly taste of cookies. The site "I love to cook" wants a nice tea and new, not less interesting, recipes!