If you do not imagine a tea party without sweet baking or dessert - you are a real sweet tooth! It's for you that I have a nice recipe for cookies in the form of beads with a stuffing of chocolates and toffee. This pastry is crumbly, fragrant, but the main highlight in it, of course, is toffee. They bake a little when melted, impregnating the creamy taste of cookies, and also stretch slightly when the cookies are broken. To decorate the cookies and give it a more appetizing appearance, the balls are sprinkled with powdered sugar. It is impossible to fully describe the taste of this cookie, so take note of his homemade recipe and be sure to bake Step-by-step preparation of shortbread cookies with toffee filling with a photo. This batch will even be appropriate for a festive table.
Ingredients for making shortbread cookies with toffee filling
|Egg large||1 PC|
|Baking powder||½ tsp.|
|Soft toffee||10-20 pieces|
Step-by-step cooking of shortbread cookies with toffee filling with a photo
- In a separate bowl, mix the softened or melted butter with sugar, vanillin, egg and salt.
- Using a whisk, mix all the products to get a uniform consistency.
- Stir the flour with the baking powder and add to the oil mixture.
- Hand knit tight dough.
- If the toffees are large, cut them into two, or even into four pieces.
- From the dough, first form a ball, no more than a walnut, make from it a cake, into the center of which put the toffee.
- The edges of the tortillas wrap and form a ball of the correct shape. You can get about 25 such balls.
- Put the balls directly into the freezer for 10 minutes, then later when baking they keep their round shape.
- Preheat the oven to 180-190 degrees and bake the cookies frozen in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- When the cookie has cooled, sprinkle it with powdered sugar.
Sandcake cookies on a dish slide and serve with hot drinks - cocoa, tea or coffee. Bon Appetit!