Conventional shortbread cookies can be turned into a real treat with the help of such additives as nuts, raisins, candied fruits or chocolate. No one will refuse this dessert. In the home recipe, which I'm offering you, you can use a mixture of candied fruits, thanks to different shades, baking will be brighter and nicer. Nuts can be taken any, for example, walnuts, almonds or peanuts, as you like. Nuts basically affect the flavor of cookies, and of course, for their taste. The cookie remains fresh and crumbly for a long time, only it needs to be stored in a dry place. But, as a rule, such baking diverges very quickly, so you can not even store it. If you are looking for a recipe for delicious cookies in a hurry, Step-by-step preparation of shortbread cookies with candied fruits and nuts with a photo.
Ingredients for the preparation of shortbread cookies
|Butter (margarine)||125 grams|
|Egg yolks||2 pcs|
|candied fruit||100 g|
Step-by-step preparation of shortbread cookies with candied fruits with a photo
- Rinse the softened butter to room temperature with sugar. If you do not like very sweet pastries, reduce the amount of sugar, as raisins and candied fruits will also give their sweetness to the biscuits.
- In the dough, add 2 yolks and whisk until smooth.
- Pour until only half the flour, mix, the rest of the flour must be mixed with the filling.
- Finely chop the nuts. Walnuts can be suppressed with a rolling pin.
- Combine the nuts with candied fruits.
- For the remainder of the flour, pour nuts, candied fruits, raisins and vanillin. Stir. Thanks to this, the filling is evenly distributed in the dough.
- Now combine the dry ingredients with the liquid, knead the dough. From the dough, roll sausage with a diameter of about 4-5 cm.
- Wrap the sausage from the dough in a food film and send it to the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Remove the film from the cooled dough and cut the circles 1 cm thick with a sharp knife.
- Cover the baking tray with parchment and lay the cookies at a distance from each other.
- Bake the cookies for about 15 minutes. Still hot, remove the cookies from the baking sheet and transfer to the grate to cool.
- A beautiful, bright cookie is ready!
Shortbread cookies are served for tea or coffee. If desired, it can also be sprinkled with powder or pour on chocolate or protein glaze. Bon Appetit!