I want to share a recipe for the royal croissant-cake, which every mistress will love and approve! The cake turns out very delicate, inexpensive, tasty. I like children very much! And getting ready very quickly!
- flour - 2 cups;
- margarine (or butter) - 150 grams;
- cottage cheese - 500 grams;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- eggs - 4-5 pieces;
- raisins, dried apricots, vanilla.
The royal cheesecake. Step-by-step recipe
- Margarine at room temperature mix with flour and rub with hands until crumbs form. I rub the margarine on the grater and mix it with flour.
- Eggs beat with sugar, add the cottage cheese, mix until smooth.
- In the filling of cottage cheese, add dried apricots, raisins, vanilla nuts, if desired.
- Lubricate the baking tray with oil, put 2-3 crumbs, top the curd mass, pour the rest of the dough.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes at 180 ° C.
When my son was a year old, he was preparing a royal cheesecake for him on his birthday. Kids really liked, not a single child refused. And grind almost with plates! This is an indicator! Try and you! We with "I love to cook" wish you a pleasant appetite. And be sure to try the recipe for cheesecake with cottage cheese in the oven and the royal cheesecake!