Delicious rogueliki of curd pasta - that's it, happiness. Home-made pastry made from curd pasta with a stuffing turns out to be very gentle, soft, useful and, of course, delicious. Carnival rolls are prepared very quickly, from simple ingredients. Seductively delicious sweetness with jam, cooked according to this recipe, like your family and friends. I'll tell you frankly that cottage cheese bagels are my favorite treat.
I propose to bake tender sweetness at home with us!
- 260 grams of wheat flour;
- 400 grams of cottage cheese;
- one chicken egg;
- 150 grams of butter;
- 150 grams of sugar;
- two teaspoons of baking powder;
- moreover, jam;
- powdered sugar.
Bagels of curd pastry. Step-by-step recipe
- To prepare bagels from curd pastry, you need to put a small, but deep dish, put the cottage cheese, soft butter, add 150 grams of sugar (one tablespoon of sugar = 25 grams, so if you can not measure sugar in grams, then take six tablespoons of sugar ) and rub it all well with a fork.
- Then add one egg to the curd (egg I took large, homemade) and blend the whole mixture thoroughly to homogeneity with a blender. It is very important that there are no lumps in the curd mass.
- Add two teaspoons of baking powder to the curd mixture and mix.
- And finally add the sifted wheat flour and knead the dough for bagels (I do kneading dough by hand).
- The finished dough is divided into two equal parts.
- Roll out one layer of dough with a rolling pin, the thickness of the resulting cake should be 1 centimeter.
- Roll the dough into 8 (or 16) segments (cut the dough best with an acute large knife).
- For each part of the dough (segment) put one teaspoon of the filling (as a filling you can use jam, jam, not liquid - I bake rolls with thick apple jam) and twist the bagel from wide to narrow. With the second part of the test, we also do the same.
- Baking tray for baking paper and transfer to it ready-made bagels with a filling.
- If desired, before baking, the top of the bagels can be smeared with a chicken egg whipped. I always grease: so while baking on bagels a delicate, fragrant crust is formed - it's very tasty.
- Bake sweet bagels with jam in a preheated 200 degrees oven for 20-25 minutes (the baking time depends on your oven: you need to bake the bagels until tender, golden color).
- Baked cold rogueliki sprinkled with powdered sugar or poured with chocolate (if you pour with chocolate, then this can ideally be done with a confectionery syringe).
Bagels according to this recipe can be prepared not only with jam or jam. My mother always prepares cottage cheese rolls with a poppy filling. Prepare such a sweetness is very easy: it will turn out to cheer for each of you! A fragrant bagel with a sweet filling just melts in the mouth.
"I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant tea and a great mood! Come often: I still have a lot of tasty and interesting recipes for original and useful baking.