Biscuit roll, cooked according to this recipe, temptingly appetizing, very delicate and tasty. Spicy apricot jam gives a bisque dessert a rich taste. Thanks to our step-by-step recipe, bake a delicious roll at home can be easy and simple. This roll with jam jam has been around for a long time: they eat it instantly, sometimes it does not even cool down. From a minimal set of ingredients you will get aromatic pastries for tea. A homemade roll will decorate any festive table.
- sugar - 2-3 tablespoons;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- wheat flour - 2 tablespoons;
- a pinch of salt;
- vanilla at will;
- jam for the filling.
Biscuit roll. Step-by-step recipe
- Initially, for the preparation of biscuit, we separate the proteins from the yolks in the eggs.
- It is very good for home baking to use fresh homemade eggs: as for me, then baking turns out to be more tender and soft.
- To yolks add sugar (according to the recipe), a pinch of salt and beat the yolks with sugar to white with a mixer.
- If I use a sweet jam to impregnate a biscuit, then I take two tablespoons of sugar, and if the jam with sour is three tablespoons.
- Wheat flour for biscuit roll sift.
- Add the flour to the yolks, mix everything well until smooth.
- Yolks with sugar should be in consistency such as thick sour cream. You may need a little less flour than a prescription. It all depends on the size of the eggs that you use for cooking.
- In a separate container, whisk the proteins well until white foam (I whisk the proteins with a mixer).
- Then, in small portions, add whipped proteins to the yolk mass and gently mix. If desired, in the dough you can add vanillin or vanilla sugar to taste: but I do not add. Dough for biscuit roll is ready.
- When we introduce whipped proteins into the yolk mass, we need to mix slowly, along the contour, and then from the bottom up.
- We bake the baking tray with baking paper.
- The baking tray for biscuit in my small size: approximately, like a sheet of paper A4. But the main thing is that the pan that you use should be rectangular.
- The parchment in the form of grease a small amount of vegetable oil.
- Ready dough for biscuit poured into a mold and distribute it evenly with a thin layer.
- Since the dough will be baked in the oven - we warm it well up to 190-200 degrees.
- Bake the biscuit in a preheated oven for 3-5 minutes.
- Perhaps, for baking a biscuit you will need a little more time than a prescription. It all depends on the possibility of your oven. Readiness for biscuit is determined by its color and using a toothpick (or a wooden stick). If you are afraid that biscuit rolls during baking can burn - bake at a temperature of 170 degrees.
- Испеченный бисквит, separable from the parchment.
- Sponge cake with apricot jam.
- For this roll, you can use any jam: very sweet or with a slight sourness. Jam to impregnate biscuit should be of medium consistency - not thick, but not very liquid.
- Impregnated warm biscuit curl in the form of a roll. When the biscuit is warm, then it will not be difficult to roll it into a roll. Biscuit is very soft, soft and supple.
Biscuit roll, cooked at home in 15 minutes, has a terrific taste. For the preparation of such sweets do not need a lot of financial costs, and the result will exceed all your expectations. A stunningly tasty roll simply melts in your mouth. The recipe will come in handy when there are unexpected guests on the doorstep, and in the fridge "roll the ball".
"I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant tea and a good time with friends and family.