I very often prepare ruddy and airy pyshechki for tea. Cooking them is very simple, but they turn out rich and tasty. I think that it is better to cook sweets on your own, and not to buy in a store, so I want to share my recipe with readers "Very tasty."
- milk - 200 milliliters;
- egg - 1 piece;
- dry yeast - 1,5 teaspoons;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- sugar - 1,5 tablespoons;
- refined vegetable oil - 2.5 tablespoons;
- flour - 3-3.5 cups;
- sour cream - 120 grams;
- sugar - 60 grams.
Pyshichki with sour cream and sugar. Step-by-step recipe
- Milk warm and dissolve in it yeast with sugar and salt.
- Pour into the mixture vegetable oil, drive in the egg and gradually pour the flour, kneading the dough.
- Ready to leave the dough warm.
- Dough divided into circles, which roll out a thickness less than a centimeter.
- Fry on a hot frying pan on both sides.
- Hot pyshechku pour sour cream and fall asleep with sugar.
- So do with the rest of the pyshechkami.
Cook, and your family will thank you! All will be satisfied and full! Simple in cooking pyshechki, but cause so much excitement that can not convey and not describe in words! "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try to make amazingly delicate pyschki and yeast rolls with cinnamon.