Pumpkin casserole with cottage cheese is a great dish that can be prepared on the eve of Halloween. Tasty, useful, tender and fragrant casserole will not only raise your spirits, but will also give strength.
- pumpkin - 500 grams;
- cottage cheese - 400 grams;
- semolina - 4 tablespoons;
- milk - 1 glass;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- sour cream - 3 tablespoons;
- sugar - 0.5 cup;
- vanilla sugar - 15 grams;
- butter - 100 grams;
- salt - 0.25 teaspoons.
Pumpkin casserole with cottage cheese. Step-by-step recipe
- Preheat milk to room temperature and soak semolina in it for about 20-30 minutes.
- If you have a whole pumpkin, cut it in half, peel it of seeds and peel, then cut off the necessary portion for the casserole and cut it into small cubes.
- Pour the pumpkin with water, so that it covers the pumpkin cubes a little. Wait for the water to boil, then extinguish the pumpkin for about 15-20 minutes. Drain the water after the time has elapsed.
- Pull the stewed pumpkin. You should have a mashed potatoes.
- At this time, turn on the oven, in order for it to warm up.
- Whisk the eggs with sugar, then add the pumpkin puree and milk with milk to the mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Then add sour cream, cottage cheese and stir again.
- Melt the butter, add it, vanilla and salt to the dough. Then mix well.
- Lubricate the mold with butter and spread the dough. Bake a pumpkin casserole with cottage cheese in a 180 degree oven heated to a ruddy for about 40-45 minutes.
Pumpkin casserole is perfectly combined with homemade jams, honey, sour cream. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try the curd casserole without flour and curd casserole with apples.