Puffs with apples "Rose" will cause real and genuine delight among all household members and guests of the house. This recipe from the ready-made puff pastry is very simple. When I first saw such beauty, I thought it was not for me, it's probably so much trouble with cooking, but everything turned out exactly the opposite. The preparation of the slices takes no more than 15-20 minutes, without taking into account the baking! And what a charm it turns out!
- apples are red;
- juice of one lemon;
- jam from apricots or pears - 3 tablespoons;
- puff pastry;
- powdered sugar;
Puffs with apples "Rose". Step-by-step recipe
- Cut the apples into thin slices.
- In the water, dilute the juice of the lemon.
- Put slices of apples in water with lemon and send to microwave for 3 minutes.
- In a separate container, mix 3 tablespoons of jam and 2 tablespoons of water, warm it up a little.
- Puff pastry and cut into thin strips, brush with a mixture of water and jam.
- We spread out as on the photo slices of apples, if desired, sprinkle them with cinnamon and roll with a roll.
- Put our rosettes in a cake mold and put in the oven at 180 ° C for 25-30 minutes.
Serve the most beautiful, delicious and delicious puffs with apples, sprinkling them with powdered sugar, everyone on a silver platter, thus giving joy and a smile! And be sure to try classic puffs with apples and puffs with cottage cheese stuffing and raisins.
We with "I love to cook" wish you a pleasant appetite!