Yes, and again cake from childhood - puff pastry with whipped cream. It's hard to imagine what could be more delicious - an airy thin puff pastry and an incredibly tasty cream. The extravaganza of taste is able to work miracles with our body, giving us wonderful moments of life, filling it with warmth and making us happier.
- flaky, unleavened dough;
- cream in fat content of 35% - 500 grams;
- powdered sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- yolk - 1 piece;
- milk - 1 tablespoon;
- butter - 20 grams.
Puff pastry with whipped cream. Step-by-step recipe
- Dough rolled in one direction to a thickness of 0.5 centimeters.
- Cut the dough into stripes, the width of which is 2 centimeters, and the length is 20 centimeters.
- It remains to wind our stripes on the molds for tubules and bake in the oven. But if you do not have such, I can offer you an interesting way. Twist the thick paper with a tube, staple it with a stapler, wrap it with foil, and also hide the ends of the paper.
- Lubricate the foil blanks with oil and wind spiral. Should be 3-4 turns.
- Baking tray with oil and lay the tubes, greasing them, for ruddy crust, a mixture of one egg and milk.
- Heat the oven to 220 ° C, and let it take 15-20 minutes.
- Whip the cream with the powdered sugar, and using a pastry syringe, fill the resulting tube with cream.
Tubules with whipped cream are ready, invite guests and arrange a tea party! And be sure to try wafers for every taste and an autumn biscuit with apples and a pumpkin test.
Bon Appetit! Cook together with "I love to cook", everything is delicious!