Recently, my friend shared with me a recipe for a pie with curd cream. I always bake on her recipes, as she has been very fond of baking for a very long time and every her recipe becomes a real masterpiece. Various sand pies, cakes, muffins, which I cook according to her recipes, fly away with a bang.
- oil - 80 grams;
- sugar - 3 tablespoons;
- egg - 1 piece;
- soda - 1/2 teaspoonful;
- cocoa - 1 tablespoon;
- flour - 1 full glass;
- curd mass - 250 grams;
- cream (thick) - half a cup;
- starch - 1 teaspoon.
Pie with curd cream. Step-by-step recipe
- It is very important to use sifted flour. During the sieving process, the flour is saturated with oxygen. All this affects the quality of baking. After you sift the flour, add cocoa there. Mix everything well.
- The oil must be soft, so remove it first from the refrigerator.
- In a separate deep cup, break the egg, there we send oil, soda, and sugar. All carefully mix. Then add cocoa flour and mix.
- When the dough is ready, cut it off 1/4 piece. Most of the dough is formed in a baking dish, so that the edges are also closed. After that we put it in the refrigerator.
- In a separate plate prepare the cream. All the ingredients for the cream (cottage cheese mass, cream, starch) are grinded to a homogeneous consistency.
- We take the form with the dough and grease the top with cream.
- From the remaining test, make small roundlets and put them on top.
- Cooking at a temperature of 180 degrees 45 minutes
Dear friends, if you are a fan of chocolate baking, then you can add chocolate bars to our cake if desired. Cook with pleasure with the team "Very tasty". We recommend you pay attention to the curd cake with canned apricots and the tenderest tangerine pie.