The recipe for a pie with cottage cheese "Tears of an angel" I saw on the Internet: and I wondered why he was so called. It turned out all because of the small drops of moisture that appear on the cake after cooling. Pie with cottage cheese turns out very tasty and beautiful: friable short pastry, cottage cheese creamy filling and very gentle, almost weightless souffle, covered with golden drops.
For the basis:
- baking powder - 1 teaspoon;
- butter - 80 grams;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- egg chicken - 1 piece;
- Wheat flour - 1 glass.
- cottage cheese - 0,5 kg;
- egg yolks - 3 pieces;
- granulated sugar - 0.5 cup;
- croup of semolina - 1 tablespoon;
- sour cream or cream 33% - 100 grams;
- Vanillin or vanilla extract to taste.
For a souffle:
- egg whites - 3 pieces;
- powdered sugar - 3 tablespoons.
Pie with cottage cheese "Tears of an angel". Step-by-step recipe
- We prepare the basis for the cake with cottage cheese "Tears of an angel". Whisk with egg whisk with sugar.
- Separately sift through a sieve flour with the addition of baking powder for dough.
- In a bowl with flour rub the butter.
- Council. The oil must first be put in the freezer, so that it does not stick to the grater.
- We rub the hands of oil and flour, until the formation of crumbs.
- Add the egg-sugar mixture to the crumb and knead the dough for cake with cottage cheese.
- We form a knot of dough and wrap it in polyethylene food film, send it to the cold for half an hour.
- In the meantime, we'll prepare a filling of cottage cheese for our cake. Cottage cheese is mixed with yolks, sugar, add sour cream or fat cream at least 33% fat. Cottage cheese can be taken any fat: the main thing is to not skim. We interrupt everything with a blender, until a homogeneous mass forms. Add vanillin or vanilla extract, gradually add semolina - it will help the filling thicken.
- In the filling of cottage cheese, you can add spicy cinnamon or a fragrant peel of orange or lemon. You can also add dry apricots or dried berries: pre-wash well and finely chop.
- In a large baking dish: for example, with a diameter of 24 centimeters - lay out the cooled dough, forming the sides.
- On top of the dough, spread the curd filling, evenly distributing it with a spoon or silicone spatula over the entire surface of the base for the curd cake.
- We send our cake to bake for half an hour. The temperature in the oven is 180 degrees Celsius.
- In 20 minutes after the pie was planted in the oven, start preparing a souffle, which we will cover the top of the pie.
- To do this, whisk the proteins with a mixer at high speed, gradually pouring powdered sugar. When the foam becomes thick and stable, we can cover it with a baked pie.
- The surface of our pie, with the help of a spoon or fork, is made in figured form: with small grooves. Due to such irregularities, on the surface of the cake will appear yellow droplets of moisture, in honor of which they named the pie - "Tears of an Angel".
- The cake is sent to bake for another 10 minutes.
- Council. It is important not to overdry the soufflé protein: it should not turn into meringue.
- When the cake with cottage cheese is baked, the oven must be switched off and the door slightly opened. But we do not take out the pie - we leave it to cool.
- Then we send the cake to the fridge for 30-40 minutes. During this time the golden dew on the surface should form.
The peculiarity of this very delicious cottage cheese pie is that it has a lot of stuffing - and a thin but crisp dough. And on top a delicious light souffle was formed. Come to our site "I love to cook", learn recipes for interesting dishes and cook with us.