When I tried my friends Pavlova cake with nuts and chocolate, I just could not think that they themselves prepared it, it's such a fine work and elegant. Believe me, it is a million times more delicious than purchased. And even for those who have not cooked cakes before, this recipe will be given with ease. Prepare an incredibly delicious cake is so simple.
- egg white - 8 pieces;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- powdered sugar - 0.5 cup;
- cream - 3 tablespoons;
- orange - 1 piece;
- chocolate - 80 grams;
- nuts - 80 grams.
Pavlova cake with nuts and chocolate. Step-by-step recipe
- Immediately place the oven at 160 degrees.
- Whisk the proteins with sugar and powdered sugar. They should be thick.
- Cover the pan with parchment paper and pour the squirrels onto the baking sheet, level them and make small slides all over the surface.
- Bake for half an hour, then set the oven at 100 degrees, and let it take another hour.
- Rub orange peel. Chocolate with cream dissolve and mix.
- Remove the baking sheet, put the cake and let it cool, then pour the chocolate, sprinkle with zest and decorate with roasted nuts.
Incredibly tasty and simple Pavlova cake with nuts and chocolate is ready. Very well this yummy goes to tea and coffee. And be sure to try the "Chocolate" cake with boiled water and cake with chocolate icing.
"I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite!