Pies with poppies in the oven - how tasty sounds, is not it? The dough is airy, soft, it melts right in your mouth like sweet cotton wool. They are prepared very easily and quickly, this is an excellent option when you have little time for cooking. You can use different products for filling pies, but "Very tasty" I want to offer a very tasty variant with poppy seeds. The video will help you to more closely examine the progress of cooking.
- milk - 1 glass;
- Yeast pressed - 15 grams;
- sugar - 5 tablespoons;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- flour - 0.5 kg;
- eggs - 2 pieces.
- poppy - 100 grams;
- raisins - 50 grams;
- walnuts - 50-100 grams;
- sugar - 2-3 full tablespoons.
Patties with poppy seeds in the oven. Step-by-step recipe
- In warm milk, add the yeast and stir to dissolve.
- Add 1 egg, salt, sugar, mix well.
- In small pieces add sifted flour and mix until smooth, knead a soft, elastic dough.
- We transfer it into a clean bowl, greased with vegetable oil, cover with a towel and put in a warm place to fit (approximately 30 minutes).
- How delicious to cook a poppy? To do this, it is poured with boiling water and leave for 15-20 minutes, after which I once again cook a little (2-3 minutes) and again leave it swollen. After I drain the water, I let the poppy through the meat grinder 2 times.
- Raisins I pour cold water for 10 minutes, I strain. Nuts crushing.
- I mix poppy seeds, nuts, raisins, add sugar and mix well
- Approached the dough is divided into small pieces, we make small flat cakes, in the middle of which we spread the filling, we patch the edges and we give the shape of the patty.
- Spread the patties on a baking sheet covered with parchment, and leave to go for 20 minutes.
- Egg to beat and grease patties with a brush. We send in the oven for 20-25 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees.
Delicious pies with poppy filling are ready! Raisins give the filling its juiciness, sweetness and tenderness, and nuts - aroma and interesting taste. It's time to put a teapot and admire the excellent taste of your culinary masterpieces. I'm sure such pies will taste even the exquisite connoisseur of baking.
"Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try the pies with apples on the grandmother's recipe and quick pies with an apple.