This recipe for cookies for tea you have not come across yet - we are preparing the original cookies from the movie, and in a simple way - from the quinoa. We do not spend more than 30 minutes on cooking, but we will gain experience in preparing unusual and very useful cookies. The prepared ingredients are designed for baking about 20 cookies. And you can regain your home, and treat your neighbors. Kinoa - immensely useful product, it stands at the first positions among super-food. Excellent groats for preparing dishes detox program, contributes to the prevention of a large number of diseases and has a body-strengthening effect. Among other things, kinoa - it's very tasty. Let's start cooking.
- 150 grams of cinema;
- 100 grams of butter;
- ½ cup brown sugar;
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla;
- ½ cup of sesame paste;
- sesame for decoration.
Original cookies from movies. Step-by-step recipe
- Thoroughly wash the film in running water and dry it. Place in a bowl blender and grind to consistency of semolina.
- We cut the oil into cubes and grind them with flour, sugar and vanilla.
- Add paste to the mixture and knead the dough.
- From the test roll balls of 3 centimeters in diameter, spread on a baking tray and flatten. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake it in a preheated oven for 180 minutes for 20 minutes.
- We take out the baking tray with the finished biscuit from the oven and, without removing the cookies, let it cool completely.
- We serve for tea or milk.
There are some nuances that you should be aware of. To overdo the baked cookies in the oven is strictly forbidden, otherwise the sesame paste will start to bitter and spoil the taste of your cookies. Keep the cookies in the refrigerator in a sealed container, since moist air will make the cookies crumbly. And after all it is not pleasant enough when the cookie crumbles directly in arms or hand. If you observe all the nuances and the recipe itself, you will get a delicious and extremely useful cookie. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try the delicious juices both in childhood and delicious soya biscuits.