My grandmother taught me how to cook amazing rolls with the fragrance of an orange. And today I would like to share this wonderful recipe with you. Buns for this recipe are obtained airy and fragrant. In general, you lick your fingers. Believe me, these buns will not leave anyone indifferent.
- salt - a pinch;
- eggs - 1 piece;
- flour - 300 grams;
- water - half a cup;
- fresh yeast - 10 grams;
- butter - 40 grams;
- orange - 1 piece;
- sugar - 3 tablespoons;
- powdered sugar - 2 tablespoons.
Orange buns. Step-by-step recipe
- So, let's start cooking our orange rolls. First, take a deep plate and pour warm water there.
- There we send fresh yeast and pre-melted butter. We only need 20 grams of oil at this stage.
- Cut the orange in half, from one half of the orange peel on a small grater. Then add the plate to the ingredients.
- Then we spill 1 spoonful of sugar, salt and egg. From the orange squeeze 2 tablespoons of juice and pour into a plate. All mixed.
- We pour out the flour. Stirring.
- We remove the dough to make it fit.
- When our dough is suitable, roll it into a rectangle.
- In the dish, mix the remaining 20 grams of melted butter, 2 tablespoons of orange juice and a half orange peel. Stirring.
- Lubricate the dough with the mixture. After that, sprinkle with two tablespoons of sugar.
- The dough is rolled up and cut into 12 equal parts. Spread on a baking sheet pre-lubricated with oil. We put out standing.
- We cook at a temperature of 180 degrees in a preheated oven for 25 minutes.
To buns remained soft, after they are baked, cover the cup with a towel. "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try the tender orange muffins and orange pie.