The decision to bake bread at home may seem like an impossible task, but this is only at first glance. If you have a proven home-made bread recipe and a bit of enthusiasm, you will definitely succeed. Bread with the addition of oat flakes and whole wheat flour adds value and special taste to this baking. You can add a bit of bran, flax seeds and pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds into the flour dough. During baking in the kitchen there is an unimaginable aroma, which can not be resisted and hardly anyone can wait until the bread cools down to start eating it. Usually we cut it hot, and with butter, it generally just melts in the mouth. According to this recipe, bread is baked quickly enough and easily, especially in a bread maker or multivark, and it turns out much tastier than in the store. Step-by-step cooking oatmeal in the oven with a photo will be your assistant in this culinary business.
Ingredients for cooking oatmeal in the oven
|Flour 1 grade||330 grams|
|Oat flakes||55 grams|
|Vegetable oil||25 grams|
|Dry yeast||0.5 tsp.|
Preparation of step-by-step oatmeal in the oven with a photo
- From the general norm of water, separate 100 g of water, boil it and fill it with oatmeal. The recipe is indicated for one loaf of bread.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Combine the flour, salt, yeast, mix. If you use premium flour, then replace the third part of the flour with whole wheat flour.
- Add to cooled oatmeal flakes, vegetable or melted butter, honey and milk, mix.
- Combine the oatmeal mixture with the dry ingredients. Knead the soft dough. You can put it on the table and mix it with your hands.
- The dough is covered with a food film and leave for fermentation for 1.5 hours.
- Then, mix for another 2 minutes and again set aside for 1.5 hours. The dough should be doubled.
- Put the increased dough on the table, it does not need to be kneaded any more, so that the gas and air bubbles remain in the dough.
- Roll the dough to the size of the mold. Bread can be baked in the form of a loaf on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the table with oatmeal and roll the bread in them.
- Place the dough in a greased bread mold.
- Put the bread up for 40-60 minutes. The dough should increase approximately twice.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and bake bread for 50 minutes.
Oatmeal bread is served to the first dishes or used for making sandwiches. Bon Appetit!