This oatmeal cookie is cooked so simply that even a child can cook it. And the taste and aroma of cookies will make everyone who tried it, fans of this delicacy. Cookies made from oatmeal are not only delicious, but also very useful.
- butter (or margarine) - 150 grams;
- sugar - 0.5 cup;
- egg - 1 piece;
- vanilla sugar - 0.5 teaspoon (or lemon peel - 1 pinch);
- oatmeal flakes - 2 cups;
- Sunflower seeds (or nuts, almonds, peanuts) - to taste.
Oat cookies. Step-by-step recipe
- Oat flakes bake in the oven at a temperature of 180-190 to a tan color (about 20-25 minutes). This will give the liver a beautiful color and aroma; can be burned with flakes and peeled seeds.
- During the calcination, the flakes should be periodically mixed, so that they are equally browned and not burnt. After calcination, pour the flakes into a bowl and allow to cool.
- Oil grind with sugar, and preferably with honey!
- Add the egg and vanilla sugar (or lemon peel). I like more with vanillin.
- Combine flakes, seeds (or shredded nuts) and butter mixture, mix with a spoon and leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment and lay out the dough with a teaspoon.
- Bake at a temperature of 180 degrees 20-25 minutes.
- Cool and put on a plate.
Finished homemade oatmeal cookies - it should be dry, crumbly, beautiful walnut color. And the house is full of wonderful aroma. Pour a glass of milk and enjoy! The cookie in the picture was my husband, but my daughter and I enjoyed it. What do you want! "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try a crispy dietary biscuit with sesame and delicious dietary cookies in 15 minutes.