These wonderful nut cakes are called "Aerial cloud", because the dough is cooked in a water bath, and the gingerbread cookies are steamed! This makes them mega-airy, tender and fragrant. Gingerbread turns out magnificent, directly melt in the mouth. They can not even be chewed! Cooking them is not difficult, let's try?
- flour - 1,5 glasses;
- walnuts shredded - 0.5 cups;
- egg - 1 piece;
- sugar - 0.5 cup;
- butter - 50 grams;
- honey - 1 tablespoon;
- soda - 0.5 teaspoon.
Nutty gingerbreads "Aerial cloud". Step-by-step recipe
- Combine the softened butter with the egg and sugar and put in a water bath.
- Continuously stirring, bring the mass to a homogeneous state.
- Then add the soda, and mix it well.
- The mass begins to thicken, and we immediately remove it from the steam bath.
- We add honey and flour and cross it well, then pour nuts.
- Dampen your hands with water and, picking up the dough with a tablespoon, roll the balls.
- If you have a steamer, then put the balls in the steamer, if not - put a large colander on the pan, and you will get a steamer, or you can cook in a multivarquet. In general - in any way for a couple.
- Gingerbread cook for a couple of 25-30 minutes, then cool and serve to the table. But lay the gingerbread on some distance from each other, as they will increase in size.
Air gingerbread on a couple like you with the first piece, such delicious gingerbread you have not tried! "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! Next time we will prepare gingerbread and German honey cakes.