Nuts with condensed milk are hi from childhood. There was not before such an abundance on the shelves, you had to get out to pamper your family. Oreshnitsa was passed from hand to hand and borrowed from neighbors. Modern children often did not taste wonderful nuts with condensed milk. Let's remember how it was?
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- butter - 200 grams;
- sugar - 150 grams;
- flour - 300-350 grams;
- soda - 0, 5 teaspoons;
- vinegar - 1 teaspoonful;
- boiled condensed milk - 1-2 cans.
Nuts with condensed milk. Step-by-step recipe
- Mix the eggs with sugar. Do not whisk!
- Melt the butter and add to the eggs.
- Quench the soda with vinegar and add to the oily-egg mixture. Mix.
- Add flour and manually knead a smooth non-tacky dough.
- Divide the dough into small lumps (like a walnut).
- Place in the form, close and cook according to the instructions in the form. They are electric and those that need to be placed in the oven.
- Rouge halves of nuts to pull out of the mold and cool.
- Fill with condensed milk and glue to make whole nuts.
If you make nuts for the first time, then the amount of ingredients can be reduced by half, but you must remember that there are almost no failures with them, but they fly away quickly. The amount of condensed milk - 1-1,5-2 cans depends on how tightly you will spread it into the nutlet.
Duration of preparation: 40 minutes. Calorie content is high. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try to cook a very nice homemade cookies with apples and cookies "Chocolate cracks" - a favorite treat of French court ladies.